Georgia Sports Teams....

There's no such thing as "cursed".Ga teams have made some bad decisions in the past.The steelers weren't didn't know success until1970,the pats till Bledsoe got hurt against the Jets and backup namedTom Brady came in.The 49ers till 1981 and the "Catch".And yes,Georgia teams,like other teams,have fair weather fans

I wouldn't say that, the Braves had a good run. But even those years you couldn't fill the stadium, which is pretty pathetic. I wager that it's not the teams, it's the crappy fans.

-Post-Season Champions

The Braves had THREE Hall of Fame pitchers in their prime on the same rotation and won ONE WS what does crowd size have to do with talent. Again you have this year the Chipper error, imaginary infield fly rule, UGA QB make the dumbest decision in the history of football (joke almost) then you have Ryan choke on a snap and then Roddy being mugged. I'm sorry but Georgia teams can't suck/choke more than any other state.