Pretty Much Robbed....

The holding call was questionable, so was the Harry Douglas and Colin Kaepernick 15 yard for barely touching the facemask.... But that was definitely roughing the passer on the 2nd down play when Matt got hurt.

nah it sure wasn't. The niners left 10 points on the field and still won the game. how about a show of respect. good game, the niners were just the better team today. good luck next year Atlanta

nah it sure wasn't. The niners left 10 points on the field and still won the game. how about a show of respect. good game, the niners were just the better team today. good luck next year Atlanta

Respect? After what we have heard all week from you guys about how you were going to walk all over us? That's funny. You barely beat us and the game could have gone either way right down to the end. I think it's highly questionable who the better team was. I'd say it was pretty even. The better team doesn't always win. I said congrats and I meant it but don't expect me to concede that you're any "better" than us. I thought going in we were going to win and I think we still should have. Stuff happens and the game came down to a handful of plays, some questionable, some not. Good luck in the SB.

Come on guys, be realistic. First of all, you should not have even been in that position on the 4th and 4 play because the Douglas catch clearly should have been over-ruled. Secondly, the contact with Bowman was within 5 yards and the ball was not in the air, so it wasn't a penalty. And to be fair, there was a no call on the 49ers first drive when a Falcon DB had is arm draped around VDs waist, it slowed him down and he came up short, ending the 49ers drive.

The 15 yard penalty you got for flipping Kaep's facemask was chincy, but remember, that didn't result in a 49ers TD as some of you say, it resulted in Crabtree fumbling at the 1 foot line. You guys played a good game, but you're not quite super bowl material. Your offense is good enough, but the defense sucks.

Plus its easily within five yeards (the LoS is at the 10; White is at the 6.5), so all the contact from both players is legal.

And LOL at the idea that there should've been a roughing flag on the previous play. Brooks' hit was perfectly clean and legal. He didn't go after or touch the head.

A a neutral viewer, the only penalty that really jumped out as a terrible call IMO was the roughing call a Falcon for barely touching Kap. Ref's have to be better than that. (No blood tho, Crabtree fumbled)

Also, still hard to call Douglas "catch" as catch. It sure looked like the ground aided him.

Good luck to the Niners, and here's to a productive off season for the Falcons/Hawks.

Did anyone else notice when Peters sacked Kapernick late in the first quarter, Nicholas stripped the ball while Kap was still standing? Even though we scored on the next possession, it still was an obvious sack and strip. Do not even get me started on the roughing the passer call because in a couple years the QB's will wear the practice jerseys and will not get touched. It's pathetic and I hate blaming refs in the outcome, but they had a pretty big role in the game yesterday.

Call it what you will, but that last play should not have been a no call, especially if the ball is going to that receiver.

Within five yards, the receiver can be contacted. The receiver was not contacted after the ball was in the air, and the defense has as much right to the ball as the offense. So, it was a correct non-call. Had the receiver caught it, it still would not have been a first down.

Did anyone else notice when Peters sacked Kapernick late in the first quarter, Nicholas stripped the ball while Kap was still standing? Even though we scored on the next possession, it still was an obvious sack and strip. Do not even get me started on the roughing the passer call because in a couple years the QB's will wear the practice jerseys and will not get touched. It's pathetic and I hate blaming refs in the outcome, but they had a pretty big role in the game yesterday.

The whistle was blown as Kaepernick was determined to be "in the grasp" prior to the ball coming out.

Within five yards, the receiver can be contacted. The receiver was not contacted after the ball was in the air, and the defense has as much right to the ball as the offense. So, it was a correct non-call. Had the receiver caught it, it still would not have been a first down.

Contacted and grabbed and held are not the same, but we still lost so I'm not gonna go into argument about it.

I thought it was a fumble as well, but it didn't even get a second look. Not even a mention! It looked like Kap just dropped it.

No way that isn't at least illegal contact on the fourth down play. I think the no call was a "makeup" for the questionable call on the Harry Douglas catch. It happens. Oh well, it was a nice season. Congrats to the niners.

****. I was thinking I was gonna click on this thread and read a bunch of excuses.

But you give the NINERS their due and recognized calls go both ways and sometimes shiz just happens.

Your thread title is FALSE ADVERTISMENT!