The HD catch could have gone either way and had we scored and took the lead. The niners fans would have been crying foul. I'm upset about the no call but at the same time I accept that it's just the way the game is called sometimes. Not surprised at all though considering the personal foul call against us earlier for breathing on Kap.

We had a couple of non-calls go our way. Turner moved early on a play. Julio pushed off on another play. Roddy grabbed a DB on yet another play.

We weren't robbed by the refs.

We were robbed by the ineptitude and the pathetic failure of our defenseless defense.

i actually agree with Big Rob here. we didn't get robbed. we had a 17-0 lead for crying out loud. it is our own fault that it had to come down to a 4th and 4. if we maintain our lead, we don't need to worry about ref calls.

i actually agree with Big Rob here. we didn't get robbed. we had a 17-0 lead for crying out loud. it is our own fault that it had to come down to a 4th and 4. if we maintain our lead, we don't need to worry about ref calls.

I'm not trying to offer it up as the sole reason we lost....I'm just saying it was questionable and usually when you see a no call like that, it's a makeup for something that happened earlier. I actually didn't think HD caught the ball on the play earlier. As I said, if we had gone down and scored, niner fans would have had a legitimate beef. We have one on that play. It is what it is.

Makes up for your challenged "catch"

Exactly...

The holding call was questionable, so was the Harry Douglas and Colin Kaepernick 15 yard for barely touching the facemask.... But that was definitely roughing the passer on the 2nd down play when Matt got hurt.

True. I usually don't have a problem with the refs if they are consistent but I don't see how you can call the roughing on us for an incidental blow and then not call it there.