Still Proud Of My Birds

SyCo

dont want to take anything away from Niners

but I feel we gave them this game....

that Fumble hurt us man.... bad

we were driving , and looking unstoppable for atleast 3 .... then that happens and thats the ball game....

disappointed ...but yea we have a good team

dont want to take anything away from Niners

but I feel we gave them this game....

that Fumble hurt us man.... bad

we were driving , and looking unstoppable for atleast 3 .... then that happens and thats the ball game....

disappointed ...but yea we have a good team

No doubt The niners did VERY little to stop us. I think we only punted once and drive in to their redzone nearly every possession.

That fumbled snap hurt us big time.

**** of a season, we'll be back next year!! better team won for sure.

and for the worthless buc fans trolling, you're only reminding us what miserable pieces of garbage you and your team are,keep up the good work.

Every NFCS teams will be better next year so I doubt you will have it easy then than what you had this season, anyways congrats on this season. Like I said you guys can win all the playoff games you want as long as it isn't the SB. This was your year and ya'll blew it.

**** of a season, we'll be back next year!! better team won for sure.

and for the worthless buc fans trolling, you're only reminding us what miserable pieces of garbage you and your team are,keep up the good work.

Who you callin' worthless, chucklehead?

Every NFCS teams will be better next year so I doubt you will have it easy then than what you had this season, anyways congrats on this season. Like I said you guys can win all the playoff games you want as long as it isn't the SB. This was your year and ya'll blew it.

People said the same thing about 2010 and look where we are now.

We still have the best Qb in the division..... ( Yeah I know exactly what I said) Who is in his prime and has gotten better every year.

We will have the best 2 wrs in the division....bar none...with IMO a guy who can be the best wr in the league in Julio.

The only real holes on offense will be TE if tony leaves, LT if Baker leaves ( who played Excellent today minus that one pancake)

And running back ( turner is done).

We have a few more holes on defense but TD has done a great job of filling in guys as needed.

So you may hope, pray, do a rain dance for, sell your soul to hades for it to be over for us but baring a major major injury we should be right back to where we are.

We still have the best Qb in the division..... ( Yeah I know exactly what I said) Who is in his prime and has gotten better every year.

We will have the best 2 wrs in the division....bar none...with IMO a guy who can be the best wr in the league in Julio.

The only real holes on offense will be TE if tony leaves, LT if Baker leaves ( who played Excellent today minus that one pancake)

We have a few more holes on defense but TD has done a great job of filling in guys as needed.

So you may hope, pray, do a rain dance for, sell your soul to hades for it to be over for us but baring a major major injury we should be right back to where we are.

Sorry but are you talking about the Atlanta Falcons division? I think Brees is still the best in the South and Ryan behind him, Freeman and Newton aren't far off in the terms of talent, they just need to get their IQ up a little. Our 2 WRs can give your 2 WRs a run for their money. Your defense is terrible..how the **** can you blow off a 17-0 lead? I know your loss is recent and boy does it sting but let's not shove off competition shall we?

Edited by Auroch

Whoaaaaa! Slow that up Chief, I know you're still kinda upset about the loss, but lets not go overboard. And please spare me your reasoning, I'll chalk this up to simple venting

We would have won if we had a better defensive end than Cliff Matthews in the game instead of that dude. That makes me feel good about next season but will also torment me given no one expected Matthews to have to play so much of our most meaningful games. Basically I want to punch Ray Edwards in the kidneys until one ruptures.

Whoaaaaa! Slow that up Chief, I know you're still kinda upset about the loss, but lets not go overboard. And please spare me your reasoning, I'll chalk this up to simple venting

Nope

Ryan played the best of an qb in the south.

Brees put up big numbers again but there were lots of games he was just off. He did not have the "it" factor this year as he have had in years past.

Plus he threw the ball the second most in the league.

Nope

Ryan played the best of an qb in the south.

Brees put up big numbers again but there were lots of games he was just off. He did not have the "it" factor this year as he have had in years past.

Plus he threw the ball the second most in the league.

One year the best QB does not make, sorry. Ryan is a very good QB, but overall Brees is still the best in the division. I won't go back and forth with you about this cause it's really not the time and it's just my opinion anyway not trying to argue

One year the best QB does not make, sorry. Ryan is a very good QB, but overall Brees is still the best in the division. I won't go back and forth with you about this cause it's really not the time and it's just my opinion anyway not trying to argue

Ryan has been a better qb 2 out of 3 years. look at the 2010 season and say Ryan was honestly not the best qb in the division.

Like I said Brees put up big numbers this year but he was not he same guy. ALOT of his yards/ tds came in garbage time when the saints were trailing.

Throw in the fact Ryan is about to be 27 and Brees is going to be 35? ( or 34 I think)

Ryan was the best quarterback in the division this year and arguably in 2010, but the Saints are going to want to take back the division the way few teams ever have and Brees probably has at least one or two more seasons playing at his peak. If I were a neutral observer the only reason I might bet against the Saints would be that the 2013 Falcons are likely going to be better than the 2012 team and Ryan will be a better quarterback.

Ryan has been a better qb 2 out of 3 years. look at the 2010 season and say Ryan was honestly not the best qb in the division.

Like I said Brees put up big numbers this year but he was not he same guy. ALOT of his yards/ tds came in garbage time when the saints were trailing.

Throw in the fact Ryan is about to be 27 and Brees is going to be 35? ( or 34 I think)

Like I said man it's just my opinion. I think a lot of people would beg to differ with you, but hey it is what it is.

Also if Ryan was better in 2010 and '12, then couldn't you say Brees was better in 2009 and '11?

Edited by meezy0236

Like I said man it's just my opinion. I think a lot of people would beg to differ with you, but hey it is what it is.

Also if Ryan was better in 2010 and '12, then couldn't you say Brees was better in 2009 and '11?

Well Ryan was hurt a big portion and that was his second year in 2009.

but Yea Brees was better in 09.

But 09 is going to be 4 years removed from the time the season starts in 2013.

So 1 season in 4 would would not make one better right?

This is also not to say Brees sucks or is terrible or is inferior but If you asked me to trade guys right now I would say no way.

Well Ryan was hurt a big portion and that was his second year in 2009.

but Yea Brees was better in 09.

But 09 is going to be 4 years removed from the time the season starts in 2013.

So 1 season in 4 would would not make one better right?

This is also not to say Brees sucks or is terrible or is inferior but If you asked me to trade guys right now I would say no way.

I wouldn't expect you to want to trade players and I know you're not downing Brees, but IMHO I still believe Brees is the better QB and I think a lot would agree. Now, don't get me wrong there opinion nor mine is no more valuable than yours on the subject so we can just agree to disagree on this topic and move on.