Defense Needs To Be Addressed Offseason.

manfam

I have hated our D all season, and this was two weeks of disgusting play AGAIN. THe whole D is weak, top to bottom. I would keep a small handful of them, and drop the rest.

I'm sick to my stomach as I contemplate another 25 years of cheering for a **** team that can't win when it matters.

NO REPHRASE THAT!!! GIVING UP LEADS AFTER YOU HOLD A LEAD FOR 3 F***** QUARTERS MATTERS!!!! TO JUST GIVE UP AND LET THEM COME IN!!! THATS WHAT MATTERS!!!!!! THATS WHAT F**** MATTERS!!! F*** HEART!!!!! .. when ur up in the championship game you don't sit there and START PLAYING SOFT!!!! F**** WHO AND WHAT EVER F**** COACH ALLOWED SUCH A SAD A*** DEFENSIVE STAND!!!!! I HOPE THEY AREN'T ABLE TO SLEEP FOR WEEKS!!!!!!! ITS 60 MINUTES OF PLAY NOT 15!!!!!!!!!!

We need a edge rusher to provide pressure and close the deal. We need a OLB or big nickel that can cover a TE. Jaquizz Rodgers needs a running mate to help carry the load and replace the departed Turner. We will have to come up with a TE to replace the retired Gonzalez or a #3 WR like Lance Moore to replace the frail Douglas as the 3rd WR. Jones is big enough to provide the element lost with Gonzalez. What we lack on offense is run after the catch and a guy like Tavon Austin is what we need. I would be glad to run a base offense of 3 WR's and two RB's. I think Ewing will be a good FB for us next year too. We have a good thing going, we just need to keep building.