Congrats 49Ers

Joremarid

Congrats to the 9ers. Came through and crushed the Falcon's buildings and their dreams. Depending upon the outcome of the next game, I may or may not be rooting for you next game.

Edited by NYG4

Yeah but games over... they all are back to being non 49`er fans.

Pretty Much, yeah! But, I believe most of us down here are pulling for the Ravens so we can see a Harbaugh Brother Super Bowl. In which case I'll have to wait to see who I'm gonna pull for. But, if the Pats pull it off, I'm definitely pulling for the 9ers. I am so sick of hearing all the Boston fans I know talk about the great TOM BWADY! BWADY'S PISSAH! BWADY'S AWESOME! They're almost about as bad as the Falcon fans in TATF talkin' about Ryan!

Pretty Much, yeah! But, I believe most of us down here are pulling for the Ravens so we can see a Harbaugh Brother Super Bowl. In which case I'll have to wait to see who I'm gonna pull for. But, if the Pats pull it off, I'm definitely pulling for the 9ers. I am so sick of hearing all the Boston fans I know talk about the great TOM BWADY! BWADY'S PISSAH! BWADY'S AWESOME! They're almost about as bad as the Falcon fans in TATF talkin' about Ryan!

Rooting for the Ravens as well, the Patriots has been in too many Superbowl in the recent years and they don't need to be in it for the rest of their tenure.

Rooting for the Ravens as well, the Patriots has been in too many Superbowl in the recent years and they don't need to be in it for the rest of their tenure.

Patriot fans are what Falcon fans would be like if they actually WON all those playoff games they've tried to make us believe they were going to win!

I'm surprised the bucs hate the falcons so much. I would think the saints would hate falcons more.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? THE BUCS FANS HATE THEIR OWN TEAM!

THEY HATE'EM SO MUCH ..... THEY WON'T EVEN PAY TO SEE'EM

PLAY. BUT LET'EM EAT DIRT. WE HAD A GREAT SEASON. CAN THEY

SAY THAT?