Good Season Guys

cali_falconfan

You guys should be proud of your team and your QB. I don't think people are going to question Ryan much anymore.

I wish you all had won, but you guys had a great run regardless.

I imagine you feel a lot like I felt last week. QB gave a gutsy performance and the defense just couldn't hold. Always a lot of what-ifs after a game like this.

I think you guys are going to win the NFC South a few years in a row, and Ryan's a great QB. Lots to be excited about.

We'll, at least we can all say we expected this much and sorry to all broadcaster because obviously, they were all correct. Now, I am left wonder for the rest of the year, do we have another Tony Romo? It's sad when a second year, 9 starts under his belt qb does less to cost you the game than a 5 year veteran in the championship game. Sigh, sorry just need to release some steam. Once again the fans and Tony Gonzalez are let down. Best wishes to Tony in his retirement.

You guys should be proud of your team and your QB. I don't think people are going to question Ryan much anymore.

I wish you all had won, but you guys had a great run regardless.

I imagine you feel a lot like I felt last week. QB gave a gutsy performance and the defense just couldn't hold. Always a lot of what-ifs after a game like this.

I think you guys are going to win the NFC South a few years in a row, and Ryan's a great QB. Lots to be excited about.

**** you

We'll, at least we can all say we expected this much and sorry to all broadcaster because obviously, they were all correct. Now, I am left wonder for the rest of the year, do we have another Tony Romo? It's sad when a second year, 9 starts under his belt qb does less to cost you the game than a 5 year veteran in the championship game. Sigh, sorry just need to release some steam. Once again the fans and Tony Gonzalez are let down. Best wishes to Tony in his retirement.

sorry but 24 points in a game should be enough where the D can actually do something, Ryan didnt cost us anything, did he make mistakes? yes, but everyone did

It's really hard not to be heartbroken after this loss. I feel the offense gave it their all, but the defense failed us once again. Feel really bad right now. Hope we can pick up the pieces we are missing on defense in the off season. I think we have a really special offense, but if Tony leaves, there will be a big hole. Just too sad to think right now.

I just wanted to congratuate you on having one of the best offenses in the NFL and playing a great game. Maybe I was a little arrogant, but I thought the 49ers would run over the Falcons like the '95 Chargers. It could have been anyone's game and I thought for sure we were going to lose after watching the first quarter.

Your QB and recievers are amazing and underrated. Your TE needs to come back next year.

I expect to see you deep in the postseason next year.

Congratulations on being such a great team and I expect we will meet in the regular season, if not the post season next year!

The broadcasters have been expecting us to lose every week for 18 weeks. If you pick heads everytime, eventually you're going to be right. And comparing Ryan to Romo is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Edited by Falco4

Tired of hearing the same ole bull.. Good year come back again next year.. then the next year.. Need a new D

Then take your whiny arse over to the 9ners forum or what ever flavor of the year is & root for them.

First, you're a moron thinking Ryan was to blame here. The offense did what it was suppose to do. The defense took a dump TWO weeks in a row after the offense gave them huge leads. The stupidity & obvious hate by some people is getting old.