• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am done! between the refs and all the 49er commercials it is clear that the NFL is a fraud! I have loved my team since I was 5 years old, but that's enough for me. The NFL will put together the Super Bowl it wants and there is nothing any team, coach, owner, or fan can do about it. I will not buy into anything else the NFL has to offer, it is a waste of my time, energy, and emotions. My how times have changed! They use to leave it up in the air as far as their control, but now they don't even care who notices or sees what they do. So" with that being said: I will not buy anymore merchindise or sacrifice my time to the NFL. Good luck in the future, but this fan of 35+ years is out....

Tough loss but I'm proud of this team.

That said this loss is on Ryan and Smith, not the Refs. It's on Ryan because he still hasn't played a full focused and complete game in playoff. You can't fumble the snap on the most important game of your life. As magnificent as he was in first half, it is not acceptable for a team with these many weapons to be shut down in the more important half a big football game.

It's on Smith because like a couple of times again he was more concerned with running the clock down and leaving no time on the clock for 49ers that he lost the opportunity to score.

Enjoy the superbowl punks! I am so thankful to my niners for silencing what we would have heard from your fan base. I love it fighting back the tears right now but our golden boys fought their ***** off. This moment is so great I can't even describe it.

Think about how bad you feel right now and that is how good we feel. Yep life is sweet go niners!

have fun in the harbaugh bowl that was "DESTINED" to happen

Tough loss but I'm proud of this team.

That said this loss is on Ryan and Smith, not the Refs. It's on Ryan because he still hasn't played a full focused and complete game in playoff. You can't fumble the snap on the most important game of your life. As magnificent as he was in first half, it is not acceptable for a team with these many weapons to be shut down in the more important half a big football game.

It's on Smith because like a couple of times again he was more concerned with running the clock down and leaving no time on the clock for 49ers that he lost the opportunity to score.

No mention at all of our defense.

REALLY?!

No! Falcons got lazy not robbed! They blew it and we all know it. Granted SF is a great team but, I thought we were too. I guess we are only a great team for two quarters and not four. That has been our issue all year and that is why so many games have came down to the last minute. Until we get better at forcing our players to play 4 and not just 2. We will not be a great team, good but, not great. Hopefully, we address the Dline and DB coach . Oline could use some adjustments too.

No mention at all of our defense.

REALLY?!

Of course our defense could not stop them at all, but it didn't help that the offense packed and went home after the half.

The point is you cannot win against top teams when playing only one half, either on offense or defense. Had Ryan and Offense stayed focused and score, we would have won the game.

You guys are totally forgetting the terrible roughing the passer call on Cliff Matthews that kept a Niners drive alive and resulted in them getting a touchdown.

You mean the one wear the Falcons' player's hand got inside the facemask and turned the helmet?

I love how the NFL has "predestined" an all-Harbaugh Super Bowl. Just like that Peyton Manning / Brett Favre one they scripted a few years back, right? LOL

What so sickening is the the cry babies on this forum who continue to pick one or two preceived bad call(s) and try and make excuses for this team's loss. Wah, wah. Grow the fock up, great start defensivily, but like last week , we faded in the second half, only difference it caught up to us this week.

Matt and the Offense deserved better.

Really? You are beating the officials for not scoring any points in the second half? The only thing the Falcons have done this entire year is get a lead early in the game, pray for the opponent not to score, and then ride the *** of Bryant for the last points of the game. Get over it, your team blew their golden year.

Edited by postseasonchampions

What so sickening is the the cry babies on this forum who continue to pick one or two preceived bad call(s) and try and make excuses for this team's loss. Wah, wah. Grow the fock up, great start defensivily, but like last week , we faded in the second half, only difference it caught up to us this week.

Matt and the Offense deserved better.

Matt and the Offense should start scoring in the second half of games.