Hater- Aid Ready (Ryan Is Gonna Get Offered A Mega Contract Regardless Of Outcome)

Trouble

Jay said in pregame Ryan is gonna get paid a mega contract. Regardless how this game turns out. So no uncertain like the Cowboys. Falcons are committed to Ryan and he is gonna get paid big time.

So haters get ready... every mistake Ryan makes in this game can fuel your fire. But Ryan isnt gonna leave the South any time soon. He is already rich and about to get richer after this game.

Im sure a win would help make him a lot wealthier. But he is getting paid. Blank respects what Ryan has done for the falcons.

Flacco`s price is about to go through the rough for the Ravens.

Hater-aid??!?! I don't think anyone really gives a sh*t how much money they pay Ryan. As a matter a fact, i think most would probably hope you give Ryan a gargantuan contract that hamstrings your cap for years to come. Most are probably hoping he pulls a Brees and holds out for as much money as he can get.

Edited by NYG4

Hater-aid??!?! I don't think anyone really gives a sh*t how much money they pay Ryan. As a matter a fact, i think most would probably hope you give Ryan a gargantuan contract that hamstrings your cap for years to come.

Nope. That's hater-talk. Ryan's going to give them a discount. That's just how he rolls.

Hater-aid??!?! I don't think anyone really gives a sh*t how much money they pay Ryan. As a matter a fact, i think most would probably hope you give Ryan a gargantuan contract that hamstrings your cap for years to come. Most are probably hoping he pulls a Brees and holds out for as much money as he can get.

Ryan has the same agent as Brees and both mannings and Brady and Rodgers. Ryan already gets paid mega bucks. He came out in the last year of the big contract rookie deals. So his amount wont cripple us since we pay him a lot anyways.

Ryan has the same agent as Brees and both mannings and Brady and Rodgers. Ryan already gets paid mega bucks. He came out in the last year of the big contract rookie deals. So his amount wont cripple us since we pay him a lot anyways.

yet and still. I don't think anyone cares about Ryan's contract.

I'm curious.

We're you anti Brees when he was trying to cash in?

Depends on what your defintion of anti brees is. I was one that was saying "pay the man and get him in camp".

I was saying "he is gonna be a top paid QB might as well sign him". I also said "wtf is taking so long to sign him?"

It could appear that i was hating because how costly it would have been. But Ryan before he played 1 down he was a top teir QB in pay. That price has went up of course as it always does. But We made Vick the highest paid player in the NFL, We paid Ryan top dollar coming out of college. So why think he isnt gonna be a very rich man when he has shattered falcons records since he got here?