Espn Just Compared Crabtree To Julio And Roddy

They said Crabtree is hotter saying he has 50 receptions....

Julio had 40 something and Roddy had 40 something

But to them Crabtree is hotter

Comparing 1 to 2 recievers on same team lol

Why did I have to wake up early and watch this BS

Edit *** over the last 6 games I believe they said

Edited by NateDogg1215

I thought it was BS too, only because I know of Roddy and Julio, I haven't seen them play much though. I've watched Crabtree weekly, and he's improved to machine-like status over the last few months, I just didn't think he was any better than either Falcons receiver.

Emotions aside, I checked out Football Outsides, that use actual statistics and data to rank players, and I'll be damned if Crabtree isn't ranked slightly higher than each player:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/wr

Crabtree is San Francisco's receiving core, how is that a logical comparison?

That's kind of the point. He's the ONLY guy, and he's making things happen anyway. Double covered on every play last week, and he still had a ton of catches, yards, and 2 touchdowns.

That's kind of the point. He's the ONLY guy, and he's making things happen anyway. Double covered on every play last week, and he still had a ton of catches, yards, and 2 touchdowns.

Yeah, but if Crabtree had a reciever on the other side as equally talented as Roddy or Julio to compete for touches with do you think his numbers would be as high as either one of theirs? Compairing pre-Julio Roddy stats whatever they may be would be better probably.

Edited by ChrisLee

What will all these dumbazzes gonna say when we win?

I'll go down the list for you.

• It was a fluke
  • We are still not sold on them
  • The Falcons are not a tough team
  • The Niners lost the game
  • The Falcons did not look impressive during the win
  • The Falcons will get destroyed by the Ravens/Patriots
  • The Falcons will lose because they don't have any experience being in the SB

I can go on and on and on.

Crabtree is a good WR. But he is not on the same plane as Roddy and Julio. Plus, last week, we all know that Packers defense was trash.

They said Crabtree is hotter saying he has 50 receptions....

Julio had 40 something and Roddy had 40 something

But to them Crabtree is hotter

Comparing 1 to 2 recievers on same team lol

Why did I have to wake up early and watch this BS

Edit *** over the last 6 games I believe they said

Also the seahawks were the hottest team in the NFL til they came to the dome....laugh.png

Guest Negatorris

^Must have not seen Roddy in 2007-2010 when he was the only guy.

Crabtree has yet to have a season like the ones Roddy had when he was the lone guy.

This list lost all credibility when it did not even have AJ Green in the top 30. He has better numbers than Crabtree and is also the only receiving option.

What will all these dumbazzes gonna say when we win?

"Boy did San Francisco blow their opportunity this time! Clearly they were the better, more physical, and most talented team but they still managed to lose handily to a lesser team in the Falcons." I'm paraphrasing but you get the main idea--;) Edited by ol'_dirty2

wishful thinking. but, Remember people, when things are getting out of control for the home team in the third quarter, don't get too down. Yes, it will be all over, but get up and get out of the house. Move on. Find something fun to do to take your mind off the blow-out loss. Don't let the debacle on the field ruin your quality of life. Don't let it cause you needless grief. Remember, you had no control over what happened. Don't fret over things beyond your control.

lolo ironic you say this when a seahawk brother of yours made a thread after the lost on seahawks.net about giving up football. Said he yelled at his kids. Should go give him your advice