Official Falcons Vs Niners Game Day Thread

Realsurfin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2004 I knew we didn't have a chance in **** of winning. It was Vick versus the Eagles. Vick could never beat the Eagles or Bucs because he couldn't run against them.

Yeah and Mike never prepared well for games in those days (remember Jim Mora interview). He relied on his running skills. Coulda/Shoulda won a SB back in those days. SMH

2004 I knew we didn't have a chance in **** of winning. It was Vick versus the Eagles. Vick could never beat the Eagles or Bucs because he couldn't run against them.

I knew it as well lol.

It was depressing because it took Vick and the Falcons to finally get Reid and the Eagles over the NFCCG hump after 3 straight failed attempts.

It's funny how the Media never brings up the fact that Colin Cap is a rookie. I don't think he understands what he's about to walk into ... Dome is going to be rocking ... I mean Georgia Dome and His Dome ... We are more prepared and put in more work, I feel he is going to try to run and get hit hard, then forced to stay in the pocket. If we keep him in the pocket we will get 3 picks and shut the 9ers down ...

Archived