Official Falcons Vs Niners Game Day Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only we had your defense. Go win that playoff game next year. You don't want the same label we had.

If only we had your defense. Go win that playoff game next year. You don't want the same label we had.

My bad if I offended you, man.... Your upset about the loss.... I upset about it too.. my Bengals defense was kinda decent though, all the Falcons needed was a decent defense but they played way below average today. Good luck next year Falcons I feel horrible for TonyG

We wouldnt know what to do with one or two stops on defense, cause the offense didnt do "ISHT!" Why did we stop going to Julio and Tony? Why did MR had to force the ball to White? Why?

We wouldnt know what to do with one or two stops on defense, cause the offense didnt do "ISHT!" Why did we stop going to Julio and Tony? Why did MR had to force the ball to White? Why?

Offense did what they had to do man.... That defense didn't hold its end of the bargain.... plain and simple clear as day

My bad if I offended you, man.... Your upset about the loss.... I upset about it too.. my Bengals defense was kinda decent though, all the Falcons needed was a decent defense but they played way below average today. Good luck next year Falcons I feel horrible for TonyG

You didn't offend me. We have the right coordinator and he made the most of what we had, but the talent disparity between the two defense's was apparent in that 2nd half. Hope Tony doesn't retire, but if he does it's gonna be a huge blow.

You all must be huge nerds or something. You dont have any "human" friends to celebrate with so you come here and rub it in. If you were a REAL 9ers fan you would know exactly how we feel, say good game and keep it moving. But no, your an internet scrotum hopping troll that cant think of **** else to do.