Official Falcons Vs Niners Game Day Thread

Realsurfin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

matt ryan is a noodle arm *****

dude thats bull and you know it, our defense lost this game. Matt ryan played a tough game, and our big playmakers played great. Our defense took a **** after the first quarter. Dunte was crap in coverage, pathetic tackling from everyone, dont hate on matt ryan, he cant do it all himself, the o line gave up pressure the whole second half. The defense screwed our momentum.

Falcons are nothing but frontrunners. You have no 4th gear. Gave it up in the 2nd half just like you did last week. Defense shut you clowns out in the 2nd half! San Francisco ****in 49ers! Super Bowl bound! Who are the puzzies now?????

Falcons are nothing but frontrunners. You have no 4th gear. Gave it up in the 2nd half just like you did last week. Defense shut you clowns out in the 2nd half! San Francisco ****in 49ers! Super Bowl bound! Who are the puzzies now?????

Hey 9ers fan, shut the F###### up!

Show some class and get outta here.....

I just wish for once that it could be us though. Out of the Braves, Hawks, and Falcons...they all seem to get to being good and competitive, but we can't ever over that big hump. As an Atlanta fan and native....I'm so hungry for a championship and so emotionally drained. Yet we push on in this journey to bring the ATL a championship.

Falcon fans making excuses. We shut you out in tge 2nd half. Football is a game of balance and halftime adjustments. You guys dont make asjustmenrs at halftime. You guys couldnt run the football. You cant throw it 50 times and beat us!

thats bull dude, no we didnt score in the second half but the niners only put up four more points. We definately could have won had our defense showed up after the second quarter. Gtfo

Guys, I had a lot of fun taking football with ya'll this week. I know how ya'll are feeling(we were there last year), but you guys have a good, young team. I have a feeling we will see ya'll again next year in the playoffs.

Yeah...same here. Good talking with you guys this week. No sh*t talk from me. I've been in a state of cardiac arrest for the past 3 hours straight.

Thisa just in: Julio Jones is a stud. WOW.

Falcon fans making excuses. We shut you out in tge 2nd half. Football is a game of balance and halftime adjustments. You guys dont make asjustmenrs at halftime. You guys couldnt run the football. You cant throw it 50 times and beat us!

You are right and your team did. Congrats on the win and good luck in the SB.

I can't wait to watch Brady light up the 9ers for about 45 and see Colin Christpernick sobbing into his goatee on the bench while Alex mops up.

I can't wait to watch Brady light up the 9ers for about 45 and see Colin Christpernick sobbing into his goatee on the bench while Alex mops up.

You can be happy it won't be Matt Ryan, AHO. Nah, Flacco Gonna beat Brady

49ers fans being sore winners. You guys don't deserve such a good team if you're gonna act like that.

49er fans will always be obnoxious its who we are, thats our rep as opposed to the violently idiotic raider fans, we have 5 superbowls and were going for number 6, its just who we are. and why we are generally hated my friend.