Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realsurfin

Official Falcons Vs Niners Game Day Thread

3,075 posts in this topic

Remember people, when things are getting out of control for the home team in the third quarter, don't get too down. Yes, it will be all over, but get up and get out of the house. Move on. Find something fun to do to take your mind off the blow-out loss. Don't let the debacle on the field ruin your quality of life. Don't let it cause you needless grief. Remember, you had no control over what happened. Don't fret over things beyond your control.

What ever you do, resist the urge to do what you normally do..... scream and yell profanaties at the home team. Always remember that the players are not intentionally getting beat. they are doing the best they can.

I have a feeling we won't be hearing from you again after about an hour...

I want a big win. I don't know if I can handle another close game. I hope we score on Offense, then get a Turnover for 7, and keep the pedal down the rest of the way ...

Remember people, when things are getting out of control for the home team in the third quarter, don't get too down. Yes, it will be all over, but get up and get out of the house. Move on. Find something fun to do to take your mind off the blow-out loss. Don't let the debacle on the field ruin your quality of life. Don't let it cause you needless grief. Remember, you had no control over what happened. Don't fret over things beyond your control.

What ever you do, resist the urge to do what you normally do..... scream and yell profanaties at the home team. Always remember that the players are not intentionally getting beat. they are doing the best they can.

You would know being that you experienced it last week.