Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realsurfin

Official Falcons Vs Niners Game Day Thread

3,075 posts in this topic

This is it.... GAME DAY AMIGO'S

IT IS TIME FOR THE 12TH MAN TO RISE UP!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFALCONZ!

I got to get the Chicken Wings ready.....

HAVE WE EVER FACED A HARBAUGH 49ER TEAM?

No. Matt Ryan was interviewed by Michael Irvin and confirmed that.

Kapaernick has nine starts... the Noise Factor in the dome should rattle him a bit.... remember 2 or 3 weeks ago the second coming of Cam Newton was RGIII and look where he is now...

Which should I wear Red (Turner, Ryan, Gonzalez) or Black (Crumpler or Gonzalez) I wore Crumpler last week.

all three on on top of another or you can switch each quarter.. start with crump and end with Ryan.. I like the black.

3 shots of jager for breakfast. even tho i'm only 36, i picked up a box of Depends because i'm pretty sure this game is going to make me ish my pants.

FALCONS!!!

Which should I wear Red (Turner, Ryan, Gonzalez) or Black (Crumpler or Gonzalez) I wore Crumpler last week.

Red Roddy for me, only 1 I got. Still trying to figure out which jersey to get next. Was toying with Julio or Spoon, then somehow Peters got into the mix lol. Think it would be cool to get a DT, thing I hate about jerseys is u gotta factor in how long the dude will be around.

uvanell likes this

they shoulda made it for 2 not 3 smh

F that. 3 pm gives us more time to get loaded before opening kickoff. sometimes I wonder WTF u guys are thinking.

MrJay likes this