Its Our Time Baby!

savwboy9

After all the years of the Smith era , after all the years of 4 win seasons , and after all the years of zero expectaions it is our time.. Its the time to seize the moment and make the most of it. We take this today baby and we snatch it away from the 49ers cause it is this teams time to finally bring the SuperBowl victory to Atlanta and reward all the long suffering fans and disappointed loyalist. This team does not lose today!!! Book it!!!

Falcons 31 49ers 17

Lets do it

Remember people, when things are getting out of control for the home team in the third quarter, don't get too down. Yes, it will be all over, but get up and get out of the house. Move on. Find something fun to do to take your mind off the blow-out loss. Don't let the debacle on the field ruin your quality of life. Don't let it cause you needless grief. Remember, you had no control over what happened. Don't fret over things beyond your control.

Why is there still a Ospey troll here?

Buffalo fan here. Just popping in to say good luck today. I'm pulling for your Falcons. I got 24-16 Falcons. Anyhoo, just lurking and seeing what the fans are saying. Seems like there is a lot of confidence, and rightfully so. I think that Ryan should be in the upper tier of QBs, and today is his day to make everybody else see it. Again, good luck, and we'll see yall next year.

GOOD LUCK, guys! Wish to **** my Hawks were playing today in an epic divisional matchup, but I'll settle for the Falcons winning another and making it to the Super Bowl.

I don't think I could handle the 9ers fans I live around otherwise.

GO FALCONS!

seahawks fans on the wagon!!! if yall woulda beat us i woulda pulled for yall the whole way too bro, we only lose to super bowl representatives in the playoffs, we cant let SF be that team

After all the years of the Smith era , after all the years of 4 win seasons , and after all the years of zero expectaions it is our time.. Its the time to seize the moment and make the most of it. We take this today baby and we snatch it away from the 49ers cause it is this teams time to finally bring the SuperBowl victory to Atlanta and reward all the long suffering fans and disappointed loyalist. This team does not lose today!!! Book it!!!

Falcons 31 49ers 17

Lets do it

If you can hold the 49ers to less than 100 yards rushing then I would say yes, but if the 49ers get more than 100 yards rushing then the 49ers will win for sure. They are 10-0 when they rush for 90 yards or more. The Falcons had better bring their A game defense today. If the 49ers are running the ball effective that means they'll be controlling the clock and less possessions for the Falcons. Only time will tell.