Deion Gets It

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the same Deion that left the ATL to get a ring with the Niners.

If you had even a LITTLE clue you'd know the Falcons were owned by the Smith family back then. They had NO CLUE how to run a successful football franchise. I do give them credit for starting the team and keeping the team in Atlanta.

Yeah, the same Deion that left the ATL to get a ring with the Niners.

Then left the Niners to get a ring with the Cowboys. lol, dude, you think you're going to upset us with that ish? It's EASY being a 49er fan. Always has been. In the early 90's and before we had ownership that wouldn't spend the money on free agents.

I think that says even more about it; he got a ring with SF, but he STILL rather cheer on/knows the Falcons are the better team. Thats saying something.

Exactly, and to add to that he also has one a ring with Dallas, but out of all of those teams he went to ATL is the closest to his heart. He never wanted to leave ATL because it was home. The Smith's were not committed to winning.

Edited by Rebel_Falcon

I have never witnessed the level of disrespect that this team has endured all season long (including bettors in Vegas favoring the 49ers by 4.5 points today) but, that will change when our guys punch their ticket to N'awlins today biggrin.png .

IF you were so disrespected, why were you favored by the ODDS makers against Seattle? Please tell me, I waiting.

Then left the Niners to get a ring with the Cowboys. lol, dude, you think you're going to upset us with that ish? It's EASY being a 49er fan. Always has been. In the early 90's and before we had ownership that wouldn't spend the money on free agents.

That's right, he was bling with the Cowboys and Niners, not Atlanta. Also, please don't tell me about Mr. Blank, he's not or never will be anything close to Eddie D., The Patriots owner, and even dare I say, Jerry Jones.

That's right, he was bling with the Cowboys and Niners, not Atlanta. Also, please don't tell me about Mr. Blank, he's not or never will be anything close to Eddie D., The Patriots owner, and even dare I say, Jerry Jones.

umm i live in DFW and Jerry Jones is hands down the most hated owner in football...by his own fans.