My Take On The Media This Week

jdawg4876

while most are picking the 49ners to win a lot of the talking heads are starting to hedge their bets to a degree. I dont know if it was the espn ashley fox article, or they actually studied us, but some are strongly coming around our way the last couple of days, and basically saying dont be shocked if we win, and we are a really good team. I think they are starting to lose confidence themselves in the whole colin is going to come in here and destroy us

while most are picking the 49ners to win a lot of the talking heads are starting to hedge their bets to a degree. I dont know if it was the espn ashley fox article, or they actually studied us, but some are strongly coming around our way the last couple of days, and basically saying dont be shocked if we win, and we are a really good team. I think they are starting to lose confidence themselves in the whole colin is going to come in here and destroy us

link?

All I gathered from the media this week is MANTI TEO MANTI TEO MANTI TEO.

Heard more respect for the Falcons in the media than I did from actual people I interact with at work. Very few thought the Falcons have a chance, but oddly most of them wanted the Falcons to win. I'm out in Texas so it probably has something to do with Cowboys fans not wanting SF to get another ring.