Whatever Happens Today- So Proud Of This Team-It's Been A Great Year

falconidae

Be really disappointed if the season ends today or in two weeks with a loss, still been a great year.

Next years team will look different- Gonzo, Mud Duck & Turner probably won't be here, this may be the last time this particular configuration takes the field.

Can't be at the game today, but I'll be rooting as hard as I can, hoping the ones attending the game can help get the team over the hump.

Guest Negatorris

This is our year. We will get the vets their Sb rings. Turner, and McClure have struggled at times this year, but they deserve rings as they were incredibly vital to our success in the first 4 years. Gonzo will retire a champion!

This is our year. We will get the vets their Sb rings. Turner, and McClure have struggled at times this year, but they deserve rings as they were incredibly vital to our success in the first 4 years. Gonzo will retire a champion!

QFT and Mcclure definitely deserves one. . . dude has been through it. . been here since 2000 . . a Falcons faithful

Edited by irú olóyè kan ti Ôlörun

Be really disappointed if the season ends today or in two weeks with a loss, still been a great year.

Next years team will look different- Gonzo, Mud Duck & Turner probably won't be here, this may be the last time this particular configuration takes the field.

Can't be at the game today, but I'll be rooting as hard as I can, hoping the ones attending the game can help get the team over the hump.

not thinking those thoughts until the week of the SB that we're in

Agree 100%. I've had some issues with Mud Duck and Turner this year, but they deserve credit for being an integral part of this Falcon Resurrection since 2008. It would be great if they, along with TG, were able to take a NFL Championship ring into retirement with them.

This really has been an impressive season. A season full of what if's with new coordinators and so many questions. I honestly didn't expect us to make it this far, but it has been one he*ll of a ride. As a co worker (Dallas fan) told me several time during the year, that for some reason he believes this year is the year of the Falcons. He said that he believed that there was something magical about us this year after watching our games weekly. I agree with him 100%.

Guys I know the older players DESERVE to go out winners no doubt.

Hey but guess what us LOYAL FALCONS FANS DESERVE IT JUST AS MUCH you can believe that there are a few doubters flying around on this board but for the LOYAL peeps out there through tick and thin you can believe it us FANS DESERVE IT ALSO.