Russel Wilson

shannon

Guest Negatorris

He knows, because he remembers destroying these same 49ers at home a few weeks ago. I don't see why most people are underplaying our home field advantage.

Guest Negatorris

Russell's the man, Seattle is lucky.

Lol it's even funnier to think how Mike Mularkey drafted a punter in the 3rd round instead of Russel Wilson.

That guy is all class. Told Matt right after the game ended to go out and win the Superbowl (I mean, of course he would want us to beat a division rival but still, that's classy to say RIGHT AFTER a wrenching loss).

Then he says in his post-game presser how disappointed he was but how excited for next season because of his team's resilience.

Then he tweets this week how much he wishes he were game-planning.

Dude's a great player, and I have nothing but respect for him.

Still, I'm d*mn glad he's on the couch for this game. biggrin.pnglaugh.png

Lol it's even funnier to think how Mike Mularkey drafted a punter in the 3rd round instead of Russel Wilson.

Mularkey knew with his offense he would need a punter more than a quarterback.

That guy is all class. Told Matt right after the game ended to go out and win the Superbowl (I mean, of course he would want us to beat a division rival but still, that's classy to say RIGHT AFTER a wrenching loss).

Then he says in his post-game presser how disappointed he was but how excited for next season because of his team's resilience.

Then he tweets this week how much he wishes he were game-planning.

Dude's a great player, and I have nothing but respect for him.

Still, I'm d*mn glad he's on the couch for this game. biggrin.pnglaugh.png

He is the ANTI-CAM , you said it all.

Wilson is an outstanding QB. He is a faster version of Drew Brees. If we're gonna win a SB the time is now because that guy is only going to get better. I think players that have actually played the Falcons understand how tough they are this year.

bingo - iirc, Victor Cruz was talking ATL up prior to the divisional round. It's easy to cherry pick stats to fit your narrative and think you have "analyzed" the game. teams that have played the Falcons 'get it'.

San Fran is legit - it's the freakin' conference championship games, EVERY team is legit! the analysts better start working on their explanations for two weeks from now: "How can ATL handle Brady? All they've done is defeated two inexperienced QBs?" or "How can ATL handle the emotional advantage Baltimore will have with Ray Lewis retiring? The Falcons don't have anyone on their team in that situation." cool.png