Makaveli96

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

We've only been beaten by a mobile QB once this year, and it was in a game where the team clearly didn't play like they cared. Our offense just dropped 30 points on the best defense in the NFL in terms of points, despite two turnovers. We didn't punt until the 4th quarter.... AGAINST THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE NFL. This is the same defense that held SF to 13 just a few weeks ago.

They should be shuttering over our offense.

We've only been beaten by a mobile QB once this year, and it was in a game where the team clearly didn't play like they cared. Our offense just dropped 30 points on the best defense in the NFL in terms of points, despite two turnovers. We didn't punt until the 4th quarter.... AGAINST THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE NFL. This is the same defense that held SF to 13 just a few weeks ago.

They should be shuttering over our offense.

The first time you guys played Carolina in Atlanta, Cam fumbled on a play where he had a first down that would've ended the game. You guys got the ball around mid field if I'm not mistaken, that game was gift wrapped and should've been a loss. RGIII got injured against you guys and only ran the ball one time. Vick didn't do much against anyone this year so I wouldn't expect you to lose to the Eagles. The fact is, Cam Newton alone had over 200 rushing yards and over 500 passing yards against your D with 6 TD's. That alone should be cause for concern because he's in your division and you played hime twice last season, it's not like your defense hadn't seen him before.

The first time you guys played Carolina in Atlanta, Cam fumbled on a play where he had a first down that would've ended the game. You guys got the ball around mid field if I'm not mistaken, that game was gift wrapped and should've been a loss. RGIII got injured against you guys and only ran the ball one time. Vick didn't do much against anyone this year so I wouldn't expect you to lose to the Eagles. The fact is, Cam Newton alone had over 200 rushing yards and over 500 passing yards against your D with 6 TD's. That alone should be cause for concern because he's in your division and you played hime twice last season, it's not like your defense hadn't seen him before.

We got the ball back at our own 1 yard line in the first Carolina game

So you are mistaken

Cam Newton =/= all mobile QB's. The reason we struggled against him is because he's huge and hard to tackle. The only QB harder to tackle than Cam Newton is Tim Tebow and maybe Big Ben. Colin Kaepernick doesn't hold a candle to those guys in terms of being hard to tackle. As long as we don't let him get past us we can handle him.

Falcons are good at stoping one thing it is superstar players. If they have superstar RB we shut him down if they have a superstar WR we shut them down or even QBs. The only problem we do have is we can't stop mulitple players at once. Example last week. Shut down lynch but Wilson went off. Shut down Kap this week maybe gore goes off! We might not have the best defense but we play with heart!

Cam Newton =/= all mobile QB's. The reason we struggled against him is because he's huge and hard to tackle. The only QB harder to tackle than Cam Newton is Tim Tebow and maybe Big Ben. Colin Kaepernick doesn't hold a candle to those guys in terms of being hard to tackle. As long as we don't let him get past us we can handle him.

Kaepernick is also faster than Cam and doesn't take as many hits as Cam does. He actually slides and runs out of bounds.

Guest Negatorris

*insert facepalm gif*

Cam fumbled the ball, and the Panthers recovered. Then it was 4th and 1, and the Panthers should have went for it but they punted. The punt resulted in the ball being placed at our OWN 1 yard line, not midfield. Dafuq are you talking about? Matt Ryan completed a deep ball from his own endzone that put us in FG range, and we won the game with NO timeouts. That's not giftwrapped. There was less than a minute left and we traveled from our 1 yard line, something that had NEVER been done in the history of the NFL.

RG3 got knocked out of the game at the end of the 3rd quarter. At that point he had not put ANY points on the board, not even a FG. The only Redskins points were from a pick 6 by their defense. Holding RG3 to 0 points through almost 3 points is not a fluke.

Kaepernick is not Cam Newton, and he won't repeat the performance he had against the Packers. Kaepernick had that long run and was untouched all the way to the endzone, without any blockers. Any QB with some speed who finds a lane like that can score a TD on that play, Vick, RG3 and Cam can do that. His performance was thanks to the ineptitude of the Packers... He won't do that against us.

Russel Wilson hadn't done anything against our defense until John Abraham went down, and we started playing conservative.

Don't talk out of your azz dude. You're setting yourself up for a huge letdown if you think CK is about to just run free against the Falcons. You're talking like your team didn't have trouble with the teams in your division. The Rams OWN you even with a weak team, and so do the Seahawks.

he fumbled on 3 and 1 and they punted to our 1 yard abd we had 59 sec and no timeouts, so nothing about that game was gift wraped...you should check your facts first before you post somthing stupid and ignorant

You are mistaken. As a matter of fact, your entire existence was a mistake, mommy forgot to take her pills.

I would tell them that I've been watching ESPN all week long and they might as well not even take the field. They should just go home. Because every time I put on ESPN, (and I trust everything they say) they say that Kaepernick doesn't even have to try. He can levitate like Chriss Angel and float to the endzone and ascend without anyone touching him. When the ball is snapped, he can use his jedi powers and move the ball with telekinetics to the hands of his desired receiver, and if an opposing player tries to touch the ball, lightning will shoot out of the ball and shock them.

Seriously, what I would say is that the 49ers are a great team. The Falcons have to bring their A game that they have brought all season long. I remember the 1998 season. NOBODY thought the Falcons could get past the Vikings to get to the Superbowl. Randy Moss was too good. He was unstoppable. Well, my fellow Falcons fans, guess who happens to be lining up against the Falcons today? Randy freaking Moss. Does this sound familiar?

All joking aside, I actually heard someone on the radio yesterday say that Kaepernick had a game last week that was amazing against Green Bay. He had probably the greatest game of ALL time in the playoffs last week. THE CHANCES of that happening two weeks in a row are VERY SLIM.

I have faith in this team. The Falcons to me seem like a team that can play a close game with ANYONE. They need to come out this week and play like they did in the first three quarters last week. Our defense needs to step up and Samuel needs to have a good game. We can do this, folks! We have been underdogs all season long, and proving people wrong ALL YEAR. We are 60 minutes away from the Superbowl!!! I think if we can beat a great team like the 49ers, we have a GREAT chance to hoist the Lombardi trophy. This is the first time I have posted here, and regardless of what happens today, I am very proud of this team overcoming the critics every week and being in the position they are in right now.

GO FALCONS!!! RISE UP!!!

You are from Wisconsin(where the best looking woman is Clay Matthews) but is a Niners fan.

I smell a bandwagoner!!!!!!

*insert facepalm gif*

Cam fumbled the ball, and the Panthers recovered. Then it was 4th and 1, and the Panthers should have went for it but they punted. The punt resulted in the ball being placed at our OWN 1 yard line, not midfield. Dafuq are you talking about? Matt Ryan completed a deep ball from his own endzone that put us in FG range, and we won the game with NO timeouts. That's not giftwrapped. There was less than a minute left and we traveled from our 1 yard line, something that had NEVER been done in the history of the NFL.

RG3 got knocked out of the game at the end of the 3rd quarter. At that point he had not put ANY points on the board, not even a FG. The only Redskins points were from a pick 6 by their defense. Holding RG3 to 0 points through almost 3 points is not a fluke.

Kaepernick is not Cam Newton, and he won't repeat the performance he had against the Packers. Kaepernick had that long run and was untouched all the way to the endzone, without any blockers. Any QB with some speed who finds a lane like that can score a TD on that play, Vick, RG3 and Cam can do that. His performance was thanks to the ineptitude of the Packers... He won't do that against us.

Russel Wilson hadn't done anything against our defense until John Abraham went down, and we started playing conservative.

Don't talk out of your azz dude. You're setting yourself up for a huge letdown if you think CK is about to just run free against the Falcons. You're talking like your team didn't have trouble with the teams in your division. The Rams OWN you even with a weak team, and so do the Seahawks.

Yeah you're right, he had first down yardage and fumbled backwards and Carolina recovered it. Either way if he didn't fumble they win. I was going off of memory and that game was at the beginning of the season so it's not easy to remember if you're not a Falcons fan. I have no ill will towards the Falcons or their fans, if you guys win today I hope you take it all. But you're right I made a mistake, so cut my head off.

What's your excuse for losing to the RAMS?????? Plus a freakin tie????????????????

You are from Wisconsin(where the best looking woman is Clay Matthews) but is a Niners fan.

I smell a bandwagoner!!!!!!

You can call me a bandwagoner all you want, the fact is I've been a Niner fan my whole life. Most of my family are Packer fans but when I was little my grandma who is a 49er fan, bought me 49ers stuff and the rest is history. I guarantee you I know more about the 49ers than you do the Falcons.

Guest Negatorris

You can call me a bandwagoner all you want, the fact is I've been a Niner fan my whole life. Most of my family are Packer fans but when I was little my grandma who is a 49er fan, bought me 49ers stuff and the rest is history. I guarantee you I know more about the 49ers than you do the Falcons.

It's obvious the Niners are the ONLY team you know anything about. You probably think the Browns had the best passing offense in the league.

What's your excuse for losing to the RAMS?????? Plus a freakin tie????????????????

I have no excuses, the Rams played better the first game and each kicker missed a FG to win the game. The game the Rams won was the opposite, the Niners played better and were up 10-0 and Kaepernick single handedly gave them the game with a safety(bad call by the officials), and a fumbled pitch the Rams recovered inside the 5 yardline. The Rams played well and the Niners didn't, simple as that.

Doubt it.

And, btw, none of us care what your meemaw bought you, Sheldon.