This Is The Only Reason I Sometimes Hate Joe Flacco

Falconsfan567

it's not his fault but it just pisses me off how ESPN guys (especially Jaws) are always hyping up Joe Flacco and saying things like "Joe Flacco is the Rodney Dangerfield of QB's. He gets no respect. All he does is win and play well EVERY SINGLE WEEK and he can't get no respect. What's the deal?"

WTF man? The guy that doesn't get any respect is Matt Ryan and the whole Falcons team.

YOU CANNOT HATE JOE FLACCO UNLESS HE PERMITS IT!

HTTF!!!

I try not to hate Flacco. I really do. But sometimes the media makes it absolutely impossible. He puts up pedestrian numbers during the regular season and gets all this media love. Why? Because he puts up impressive numbers in the playoffs. But all those playoff wins and numbers hasn't gotten him a Super Bowl win or even to the Super Bowl yet playing in the weaker AFC these last few years.

Guest Negatorris

I try not to hate Flacco. I really do. But sometimes the media makes it absolutely impossible. He puts up pedestrian numbers during the regular season and gets all this media love. Why? Because he puts up impressive numbers in the playoffs. But all those playoff wins and numbers hasn't gotten him a Super Bowl win or even to the Super Bowl yet playing in the weaker AFC these last few years.

Really, Flacco never blossomed until last season. He wasn't great in the playoffs in the first few years, and he was just good in the regular season. Last year ever since he played against the Patriots he's been performing extremely well in the playoffs, and it carried over to this year. It's pretty weird actually how he seems completely different in the regular season. We'll see how he performs today.

In his defense Flacco has multiple post season wins which gives him a leg up on Ryan.

So does Sanchez. That's what happens when you have a top tier defense.

If I had to choose between Flacco and Ryan, I'd choose Ryan without a second thought. Here's the thing that sets him apart. How many times has our defense given up the lead in the 4th quarter only to have Ryan pull out the win? How many times has Flacco done that for the Ravens?

So does Sanchez. That's what happens when you have a top tier defense.

If I had to choose between Flacco and Ryan, I'd choose Ryan without a second thought. Here's the thing that sets him apart. How many times has our defense given up the lead in the 4th quarter only to have Ryan pull out the win? How many times has Flacco done that for the Ravens?

Flacco has played good in the playoffs. He had one horrible game but he usually plays good when it counts

Flacco has played good in the playoffs. He had one horrible game but he usually plays good when it counts

He has but he's also had a lot of opportunities. His first 5 Playoff games he never had a 90+ QB Rating. His defense kept them in those games and gave him more Playoff experience. His overall Playoff QB Rating is 79.7...

He has but he's also had a lot of opportunities. His first 5 Playoff games he never had a 90+ QB Rating. His defense kept them in those games and gave him more Playoff experience. His overall Playoff QB Rating is 79.7...

Did his TEAM win though?

I have no issues with Flacco. He's a great QB.

No need to hate on Flacco.

He was a coin toss away from being a Falcon.

Like I said I try really hard not to hate on Flacco but to see Jaws and others slobbering all over him like he's an outta this world QB because he has arguable the strongest arm in the NFL is silly. Flacco had one of the lowest completion percentages in the NFL this season on passes over 20 yards. Who cares how strong your arm is if your passes are incomplete? Vick has a strong arm too. So does Russell, George and many other QBs. Arm strength is greatly overrated. Accuracy is far more important.