Anyone Else Notice How Kaeperslick Carries The Ball When He Runs?

SoCalFalconFan

Honestly he has fumbled a lot while being sacked, but when he runs he rarely takes hits. The only time I can recall him fumbling on a run this year was against Buffalo when he came in for Alex on a designed run play. I do agree he needs to stop running with the ball way out there, hopefully he stops after watching the film from last week.

Guest Negatorris

Yup, and 6 of them were behind the LOS while getting sacked. 4 were in one game but they didn't lose any. He seems very careless with the ball when he's in the pocket.

Good. If we get a lead and Kaep has to stay in the pocket to throw, Abe will be able to make some plays. He loves those strip sacks.

I would tell them that I've been watching ESPN all week long and they might as well not even take the field. They should just go home. Because every time I put on ESPN, (and I trust everything they say) they say that Kaepernick doesn't even have to try. He can levitate like Chriss Angel and float to the endzone and ascend without anyone touching him. When the ball is snapped, he can use his jedi powers and move the ball with telekinetics to the hands of his desired receiver, and if an opposing player tries to touch the ball, lightning will shoot out of the ball and shock them.

Seriously, what I would say is that the 49ers are a great team. The Falcons have to bring their A game that they have brought all season long. I remember the 1998 season. NOBODY thought the Falcons could get past the Vikings to get to the Superbowl. Randy Moss was too good. He was unstoppable. Well, my fellow Falcons fans, guess who happens to be lining up against the Falcons today? Randy freaking Moss. Does this sound familiar?

All joking aside, I actually heard someone on the radio yesterday say that Kaepernick had a game last week that was amazing against Green Bay. He had probably the greatest game of ALL time in the playoffs last week. THE CHANCES of that happening two weeks in a row are VERY SLIM.

I have faith in this team. The Falcons to me seem like a team that can play a close game with ANYONE. They need to come out this week and play like they did in the first three quarters last week. Our defense needs to step up and Samuel needs to have a good game. We can do this, folks! We have been underdogs all season long, and proving people wrong ALL YEAR. We are 60 minutes away from the Superbowl!!! I think if we can beat a great team like the 49ers, we have a GREAT chance to hoist the Lombardi trophy. This is the first time I have posted here, and regardless of what happens today, I am very proud of this team overcoming the critics every week and being in the position they are in right now.

GO FALCONS!!! RISE UP!!!

Dude, holds it way out away from his body. I smell some turnovers brewing if the youngster decides to stride it out today. Look at the NFL page on ESPN right now. That graphic shows exactly how he carries it, everytime he runs. Spoon has to be licking his chops.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

What a ****** graphic. Whomever made that should be fired. The proportions are terrible and it looks like they squeezed flacco and Ryan in at the end as an afterthought.

What's the thread topic again?

I would tell them that I've been watching ESPN all week long and they might as well not even take the field. They should just go home. Because every time I put on ESPN, (and I trust everything they say) they say that Kaepernick doesn't even have to try. He can levitate like Chriss Angel and float to the endzone and ascend without anyone touching him. When the ball is snapped, he can use his jedi powers and move the ball with telekinetics to the hands of his desired receiver, and if an opposing player tries to touch the ball, lightning will shoot out of the ball and shock them.

Seriously, what I would say is that the 49ers are a great team. The Falcons have to bring their A game that they have brought all season long. I remember the 1998 season. NOBODY thought the Falcons could get past the Vikings to get to the Superbowl. Randy Moss was too good. He was unstoppable. Well, my fellow Falcons fans, guess who happens to be lining up against the Falcons today? Randy freaking Moss. Does this sound familiar?

All joking aside, I actually heard someone on the radio yesterday say that Kaepernick had a game last week that was amazing against Green Bay. He had probably the greatest game of ALL time in the playoffs last week. THE CHANCES of that happening two weeks in a row are VERY SLIM.

I have faith in this team. The Falcons to me seem like a team that can play a close game with ANYONE. They need to come out this week and play like they did in the first three quarters last week. Our defense needs to step up and Samuel needs to have a good game. We can do this, folks! We have been underdogs all season long, and proving people wrong ALL YEAR. We are 60 minutes away from the Superbowl!!! I think if we can beat a great team like the 49ers, we have a GREAT chance to hoist the Lombardi trophy. This is the first time I have posted here, and regardless of what happens today, I am very proud of this team overcoming the critics every week and being in the position they are in right now.

GO FALCONS!!! RISE UP!!!

They're giving Kap love because he did something historic in the game last week. When Matty Ice was a rookie the media salavated all over him, thus the nick name "Matty Ice" emerged.