I Loooove How Everyone Is Doubting Us

NUPE

sorry i already posted this somewhere else, but thought that you need to hear this so i'm posting it here...

"yea, watching that NFL Network makes me feel like the Falcons aren't even gonna get past their own 40 yard line lol..

i do believe for myself that the Falcons have the better team but after what they almost let happen last

week with the seahawks comeback makes me feel like "what Falcons team is going to show up today?

Hope you guys win the game cause' looking at this NFLn makes me think you guys are gonna lose now sad.png

From a Bengals fan

Go Falcons"

sorry i already posted this somewhere else, but thought that you need to hear this so i'm posting it here...

"yea, watching that NFL Network makes me feel like the Falcons aren't even gonna get past their own 40 yard line lol..

i do believe for myself that the Falcons have the better team but after what they almost let happen last

week with the seahawks comeback makes me feel like "what Falcons team is going to show up today?

Hope you guys win the game cause' looking at this NFLn makes me think you guys are gonna lose now sad.png

From a Bengals fan

Go Falcons"

come on, these are the same exact guys that had the Panthers representing the NFC in the super bowl. Some even said we would miss the playoffs. We ended up 13-3 and you mean to tell me you're still taking them seriously. That goes for everyone around here that gets upset over media talk

come on, these are the same exact guys that had the Panthers representing the NFC in the super bowl. Some even said we would miss the playoffs. We ended up 13-3 and you mean to tell me you're still taking them seriously. That goes for everyone around here that gets upset over media talk

Look, the team that showed up in that second half against the SeaHawks I hope doesn't show up at all today, and I hope they just play the game!

If the real Falcons show up they should seriously BEAT the 49ers..

Look, the team that showed up in that second half against the SeaHawks I hope doesn't show up at all today, and I hope they just play the game!

If the real Falcons show up they should seriously BEAT the 49ers..

that team that you are referring to showed up plenty of times in the first half this season and crunk things up when it mattered most lol. Honestly if the team had played to their full potential all season, all 4 quarters, I guarantee you they would be 16-0 and I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan. Hopefully they don't get "bored" or "lazy" today and give us all what we want

that team that you are referring to showed up plenty of times in the first half this season and crunk things up when it mattered most lol. Honestly if the team had played to their full potential all season, all 4 quarters, I guarantee you they would be 16-0 and I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan. Hopefully they don't get "bored" or "lazy" today and give us all what we want

Hey, I think the Falcons are the most technical sound team in the league next to how Manning#18 calls his offense.. I agree!

Edited by CardiacKat