Go Niners!

jb 3.0

After careful consideration over the past week, I realized that were the Falcons to FINALLY win a Super Bowl, Falcon fans here would be so incredibly full of themselves they'd NEVER shut up about what a DYNASTY they are now. You all KNOW I'M CORRECT!

Given this, and this ONLY, myself and my entire family are pulling for the Niners as if they were the BUCS, Not to mention, I know how it'll piss of the the thin-skinned here!

But, it'll make it even sweeter for you Falcon fans knowing how pissed off I'll be if you win!wink.png

424300_503585859693579_607111593_n_zpsccd39748.jpg

Edited by jb 3.0

JB, JB, JB........

Didn't you have a whole house full of friends and family that were "Seahawks fans for a day" last week? Didn't you say they were all totally bummed afterwards?

Besides, you know deep in his intelligent mind, Yancey is pulling for a Falcons-Ravens SB tongue.png

Hardly! This bird HATES the Falcons! He had an ugly altercation with a Falcon when he was much younger, when this punkass bird started making fun of the color of Yancy's plumage! Yancy kicked his scrawny *** and he's never been seen around these parts since!

I think he may have been related to the Falcon the team released to fly around Fulton County Stadium back in their 1965 inaugural game, only to fly around the stadium, then fly way, never to be heard from or seen again. All I can say is that Falcon back in '65 was a helluva lot smarter than the one Yancy encountered!wink.png

JB is gonna root for the niners, then if they did get a miracle and win. The bucs are gonna get sold to LA and be in the West devision and he will still be haunted by this years superbowl winner.

Wow i dug deep to come up with that scenario. Goooo coffee.

Another rival trying to live through another team to beat the Falcons...I'm sure your son bucman (aka Paul's drive in) probably feel the same way as well...laugh.png

Who is Bucman... and uhhmm have you seen JB and I get into it because I believed him to be a Falcon sympathizer? I really hate your fanbase, I don't think he hates any of you.

JB is gonna root for the niners, then if they did get a miracle and win. The bucs are gonna get sold to LA and be in the West devision and he will still be haunted by this years superbowl winner.

Wow i dug deep to come up with that scenario. Goooo coffee.

You can only hope! This game aside, you have a better chance of losing your tallywhacker, then growing boobs and a vag, than the BUCS have of moving to LA!

Edited by jb 3.0

I dont get the "people will never shut up if they win" the SB thing. Fact is next season the race starts over and if you suck. People will shut up real fast or disappear.

You have to stay relevant to never shut up. You have to win to be able to celebrate. Winning the SB or not wont change that.

Ask the Saints (not a dig). Fact they won the SB and fans celebrated. Next year they where good and the next all the time fans celebrated. This year not so much and fans got humbled. The SB year was great and all, but you dont see fans hanging from the ceiling celebrating that. Its all about the hear and now.

If the Falcons win it will be celebrated. But next year they have to stay relevant or fans will turn. Every team is like that.

I dont get the "people will never shut up if they win" the SB thing. Fact is next season the race starts over and if you suck. People will shut up real fast or disappear.

You have to stay relevant to never shut up. You have to win to be able to celebrate. Winning the SB or not wont change that.

Ask the Saints (not a dig). Fact they won the SB and fans celebrated. Next year they where good and the next all the time fans celebrated. This year not so much and fans got humbled. The SB year was great and all, but you dont see fans hanging from the ceiling celebrating that. Its all about the hear and now.

If the Falcons win it will be celebrated. But next year they have to stay relevant or fans will turn. Every team is like that.

Hardly! I've seen Falcon fans here already suggest the Falcons are a dynasty and they have yet to even win a Lombardi! THERE lies the difference! Other fans aren't nearly as delusional as Falcon Fan. NONE!

They say saints fans still bring up their Super Bowl after all these years..what happens if atl does..same thing will happen. Won't happen though ..49ers d is too good

That 48ers D, in it's last two road games, gave up 59 points in 60 minutes of football- 2nd half of NE, 31 points, 1st half of SEA, next game 28 points.

Seattle D was allowing 15 points a game, Falcons scored 30.

It's a good D that the Falcons are going up against, it ain't the 85 bears.

That 48ers D, in it's last two road games, gave up 59 points in 60 minutes of football- 2nd half of NE, 31 points, 1st half of SEA, next game 28 points.

Seattle D was allowing 15 points a game, Falcons scored 30.

It's a good D that the Falcons are going up against, it ain't the 85 bears.

More like the 1999-2002 BUCS defense, which spells even greater doom for the Falcons.