Rise (Up) And Shine

birdz4i

i hope all the guys saw tony and saw what it was like for him after such a long hard struggle to get 1 single playoff win. he has waited a long time for last weekend. today is about the opportunity. the opportunity to play for the lombardi, the opportunity that some players will never get. i hope he fires the team up today pregame to not waste this opportunity, because lord knows when it will come again, and lord knows most players will never get it. it is time to take advantage of the opportunity we have. they have to come to our house, a place we have proven we are hard to beat.

rise up and shine falcons. lets take advantage of the opportunity your hard work has gotten you.

go birdz!

Hey wassup falcon fans, you guys ready for that game today?? How confident do you all really feel about this game. You think the Falcons have what it takes to beat da 9ers?

Lets go Falcons shut the nations mouth up! This is your chance so take it.....

I personally believe the Falcons are the better team but which Falcon team is going to show up?

From a Bengals fan

Go Falcons

Edited by CardiacKat

I personally believe the Falcons are the better team but which Falcon team is going to show up?

this is where the fanbase is split. some are confident, some are cautiously optimistic, and some will believe when they see it.

i think the benefit of last week, smitty and co getting the monkey off their back will allow us to go about things a little more normally, mentally wise. no more omg we have got to win a playoff game which will allow them to focus a little more mentally which is what they need to do in order to win today, stay focused.

Its here...the anticipation is almost over. It's game day, my fellow Dirty Birds! It's time these boys show the world what they 'haven't seen' from the Falcons all year. We don't need the attention and media respect so many of you have been craving. What we need is to show this 49er team what it's really like to come into the Georgia Dome. What we need is to FINALLY put our foot on the league's throat and APPLY PRESSURE! No more 'Smitty Ball' if the league grows like last week. So all I ask is that even if you're not goin to the game today, wear your Red and Black like it means something. It's time to show the NFL and America what Falcon football is all about. Lets RISE UP, DIRTY BIRDS! Oh, and reach in there an getchu a soda!