I Cant Sleep

I wish you guys all great luck tomorrow. Good Luck Fans, Smitty, Nolan, Dirk, Matt, Julio, Roddy, Rogers, Turner, Snelling, OL, DL Deuce, Dunta, Moore, Decoud, SPOON

I think that ABE Spoon Decoud, Moore, Dunta and Deuce are going to show up huge tomorrow and the defense is going to be humming.

Fans be loud as all get out. This is crucial and terribly difficult transition for the young qb in a high pressure game. If we can score quick and be efficient on our first 3 drives, we really put an immense amount of pressure on this young qb....sit back with spoon in the spy all game if you have too.

The middle rush will be huge to get kaep bottled up and uncomfortable.

Please come out in 3 and 4 wide sets like the giants game and spread these niners thin.......please no fancy wr screen hb toss nonsense on a crucial second down that goes for negative five again............terrible.........not only did you remove one of only 3 threats, you drew the entire defenses flow and eyeballs to the toss side of the field against the top defense in football.................geesh

STAY AGGRESSIVE and come out swinging for the fences, this game is the toughest game of the year, and the sb will be easier. Win this and we have one **** of a shot at the big one we have needed for so many years.

TONY GONZO Im praying for you buddy, I think he wins this thing for us, hop on tonys back and let his strength and will take us to the promised land.

GOODNIGHT FALCONS, YOU GOT THIS

AMEN

Omg! Just woke up ! Couldny really sleep but I had to share! Dreamed we went to overtime vs the whiners! We could've won it the last play. Unkown rb on our team and I say unkown because he was wearing #2 and was built like ap lol, ran a sweep to the right around the ten yard line, spun out of one tackle untouched but stumpled on the 3 yard line and fell but crawled into the endzone ruled a td we win the game! Crowd goes nut the dome was rocking btw even in my dream! After further review rbs jersey was touched by one measly finger therefor ruled down game over on to o/t! Crazy f**** dream! Game was played Saturday overtime was going to be played Sunday for some odd reason .. a Sunday like today ! Let's go win thois overtime dirty birds ! Play like its overtime with intesity, ferocity, heart, and soul of a ln atlanta falcon ! Let's go baby this is our year this is our house this is our time ! RISE THE PHUCK UP MFers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be crowned NFC CHAMPIONS TODAY!

My GF thinks I'm crazy for not being able to sleep over a football game...She just doesn't understand.

Same here. She likes the falcons but when I tell her I can't sleep and am so nervous, she just shakes her head. And it drives her crazy when i get so worked up over a game...to the point she doesn't even want to be around me LOL.

When we won last week with that FG, and I just collapsed on the couch from all the drama...she was laughing at me so hard. She really thinks I'm crazy lol

Same here. She likes the falcons but when I tell her I can't sleep and am so nervous, she just shakes her head. And it drives her crazy when i get so worked up over a game...to the point she doesn't even want to be around me LOL.

When we won last week with that FG, and I just collapsed on the couch from all the drama...she was laughing at me so hard. She really thinks I'm crazy lol

LOL took my fiancée last week, first game I've been to since 2004, wasn't planning on going this week. But the closer I got I just had to do exactly what I did last week, we are going to the game and she still is shaking her head. She was going you don't have to take me? And I said you are going I don't care if you read a book all game long, I ain't messing with the mojo.

LOL took my fiancée last week, first game I've been to since 2004, wasn't planning on going this week. But the closer I got I just had to do exactly what I did last week, we are going to the game and she still is shaking her head. She was going you don't have to take me? And I said you are going I don't care if you read a book all game long, I ain't messing with the mojo.

LOL, if she can read a book with THAT noise, she must have amazing powers of concentration LOL .....

Man you guys need another wife or girlfriend. Mine enjoys it when we go to a game, she's louder than me while there, she gets crunk when we watch it on tv, she makes sure she's there for kickoff even if she doesn't watch the entire game. She knows dam near every player except the guys on the offensive line. I gotta work with her on that one. Her fave is julio and Spoon. She understands all the frustrations and emotions that come with the game.

Man you guys need another wife or girlfriend. Mine enjoys it when we go to a game, she's louder than me while there, she gets crunk when we watch it on tv, she makes sure she's there for kickoff even if she doesn't watch the entire game. She knows dam near every player except the guys on the offensive line. I gotta work with her on that one. Her fave is julio and Spoon. She understands all the frustrations and emotions that come with the game.

Yea, my wife does not comprehend much strategy but she bleeds red and black ....she just does not understand much of the finer points of the game, but her heart is in the right place for sure ....but she is getting better, she is starting to understand what stuff like zone and man coverage is, etc. ....when we first got married she did not know what a safety was, LOL .....

Yea, my wife does not comprehend much strategy but she bleeds red and black ....she just does not understand much of the finer points of the game, but her heart is in the right place for sure ....but she is getting better, she is starting to understand what stuff like zone and man coverage is, etc. ....when we first got married she did not know what a safety was, LOL .....

lol luckily mine has 2 brothers so I didn't have much of a problem with her. She points things out to me that I don't see some times lol. My little girl will be ready by time she turns 5. Already got her practicing her madden skills at 2 lol