Mike Turner Highlight Vid (College Too)

Big ups to my boy Mike Turner for runnin' hard last week. I hope my great runner has another fine day! Much love to my Falcons fans who love and appreciate this year's birds for winning. I've said it to my friends all year long, 'We're gonna win close ones all the way to NO.' Lets get it done son!

Seeing those highlights makes me think that if Turner just lost 20lbs he could still be successful age considered. Dude weighs 245 lbs at 5-9 height, even for a football player that is very overweight. He weighs more than every linebacker on our roster. I guess I just miss those days of Turner goin to the house from 30+ yards. Now he only scores inside the redzone. The Burner is just the Bruiser now

Seeing those highlights makes me think that if Turner just lost 20lbs he could still be successful age considered. Dude weighs 245 lbs at 5-9 height, even for a football player that is very overweight. He weighs more than every linebacker on our roster. I guess I just miss those days of Turner goin to the house from 30+ yards. Now he only scores inside the redzone. The Burner is just the Bruiser now

Now that we have Quizz we don't need Turner to be our burner anymore. I'm okay with his role as a bruiser.