My Oldest Has Been At Scottish Rite(Children's) Since Wednesday And...

his doctor checks him out this morning and said to him "if you have a good day today and through the night, you'll be home well before the Falcons game tomorrow."

I was like "Yes!!!" Not just for the game but so he can be at home. He was asking me if I thought he could come home in time for us to watch the game just five minutes prior to the doc making his rounds. So birds...win one for my boy!!!

his doctor checks him out this morning and said to him "if you have a good day today and through the night, you'll be home well before the Falcons game tomorrow."

I was like "Yes!!!" Not just for the game but so he can be at home. He was asking me if I thought he could come home in time for us to watch the game just five minutes prior to the doc making his rounds. So birds...win one for my boy!!!

Prayers I know what it's like having one of your kids in the hospital.

Thanks everybody!! I'll keep you guys posted...as long as he doesn't throw up this morning, we'll be Falcons from head to toe at the house. If not, we'll do it at the hospital. Rise Up!!!

Yeah, RISE UP! Except the stuff in his stomach... Haha, prayers for your kid and your family man.

Edited by EightyEight

Thanks everybody!! I'll keep you guys posted...as long as he doesn't throw up this morning, we'll be Falcons from head to toe at the house. If not, we'll do it at the hospital. Rise Up!!!

No matter what be thankfull for your son. So happy for you and your family. I hoe he gets to witness a win for the Falcons today but most of all i hope he has a full recovery.

We are home and the 12 year old already ran upstairs to find his Matty Ice jersey!!! He already rose up...your turn birds!!!! God is good y'all! Not only is he home, but we have a new plan that should keep us from having to go back!!! Great hospital!!! Thanks for the prayers!

Oh and he told my wife he had a dream about the falcons all wearing rings!!! **** yeah!!! LOL

Not sure he even realizes they get rings for SB, so that's a great dream.

Edited by ol'_dirty2