49Ers-Falcons: Is Whitner Ready For Gonzalez?

OC

Why would we would single cover Roddy and Julio.

The thread title is about Whitner covering Gonzalez

So I came in and mentioned the simple fact that if the safeties aren't doubling Jones and White the corners are going to get toasted

So the guy tried to talk about how great Brown is

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread title is about Whitner covering Gonzalez

So I came in and mentioned the simple fact that if the safeties aren't doubling Jones and White the corners are going to get toasted

So the guy tried to talk about how great Brown is

I don't see whitner being matched with tony that often

Why are Rodgers numbers so superior to Ryan's the ?

Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int

422 615 68.6 4719 32 5.2 14

371 552 67.2 4295 39 7.1 8

I wouldn't say that's superior. plus Ryan threw 8 INTs in two games so chances are he won't go full on ****** in games for a while, especially not twice in a season again

Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int

422 615 68.6 4719 32 5.2 14

371 552 67.2 4295 39 7.1 8

I wouldn't say that's superior. plus Ryan threw 8 INTs in two games so chances are he won't go full on ****** in games for a while, especially not twice in a season again

7 more touchdowns and 6 less picks... How is that not superior.

Edited by SF-Wald

Brown held GB's recievers for like 17 yards, He's hot. I wouldn't be surprised if he picks off Ryan. And to the guy who said we're 4th in pass D cause we play the Rams and Cards, well we played them last season and we were 16th in pass D, rams were worse last season. Ranked 4th in pass D and played the top offenses in the NFL is impressive

Im sorry but every single one of the packers wr was hurt jordy hurting jennings hurting cobb hurting! They are no where near julio or roddy brown will get picked on!

Falcons only rushed for 3 more TDs. You cannot argue that Rodgers was better than Ryan. It is beyond debate.

I just dont get y u spend more time on this board then ur own! I kno ppl like to troll but honestly u either have no faith or undercover falcon fan to keep posting

Brown held GB's recievers for like 17 yards, He's hot. I wouldn't be surprised if he picks off Ryan. And to the guy who said we're 4th in pass D cause we play the Rams and Cards, well we played them last season and we were 16th in pass D, rams were worse last season. Ranked 4th in pass D and played the top offenses in the NFL is impressive

Brown is very good. But Roddy and Julio are a different set of beasts. I don't think you guys will double them. So we will take our shots down field

Best non-combine 40 result for Lewis: 4.53.

Best non-combine 40 result for Willis: 4.37.

In the least, Willis is a lot faster. He has defensive back speed.

and Jerry Rice ran a 4.6. And speed doesn't make you a good player. By Ray's 5th year he already had one DPOY award. Willis is no Ray Lewis. Not close. No stats will back you up. No awards will back you up.

NO LB, huh? How's about a really good ILB? Either Bowman or Willis will take care of coverage. Obviously they will not shut him down, but they will keep him from catching and running.

probably will keep him from get YAC. But Gonzo isn't a YAC player anymore. We don't need that out of him to be successful

7 more touchdowns and 6 less picks... How is that not superior.

Some won't say it but I will.

At this point in time during there careers Rodgers is better than Ryan anyone who doesn't say this just isn't watching F/Ball.

Mind you the same can be said for Kaepernick and all the love he has gotten in the media this week Ryan though is along way ahead of your guy though.