Sunday Can't Come Soon Enough...

WiscoFalcon

I think it's safe to say, we're all pretty pumped, anxious, excited, for tomorrow's game, and I am also. I'm sick of all of the media talk about "Falcons can't stop Colin Kaepernick" or "49ers Defense will dominate".

I just want to play this ******* game already, our boys know we can win, and so does this city.

Everybody can doubt our team, our franchise, our city, and we have the ability to prove them wrong. Every,Single. Time.

In fact, I like the fact that nobody respects us, I think it's helped, and it's helped since day 1.

Nothing fires up anyone more than being told they CANNOT DO this, or that.

We're tired of the talk, we're tired of the anylisis, we're tired of this and that.

Bring on the Niners, because we aren't backing down.

RISE UP.

I was calm until yesterday. I saw MARTA bus drivers in Falcon gear, folks on the street, flags on cars, on every local channel every few minutes...

Now that the "one and done" is off our back, I am seeing excitement like never before. I don't recall this in 98. Maybe because we won on the road.

But WOW!

Sect 101 will be ready!

I was calm until yesterday. I saw MARTA bus drivers in Falcon gear, folks on the street, flags on cars, on every local channel every few minutes...

Now that the "one and done" is off our back, I am seeing excitement like never before. I don't recall this in 98. Maybe because we won on the road.

But WOW!

Sect 101 will be ready!

I wish I could be there, but I'll be nearly watching, pacing, screaming, hollering, cheering, shaking, clapping, standing, and jumping like crazy.

I have been waiting for tomorrow's game all week long it has dragged oooooooooonnnnnn and EVERYONE at my job will give ATL no respect at all "you guys only won because of the non-call timeout etc..." I am ready for this already!

My question to you guys is, Biggest game of our Franchise? I realize the SB in '98 was a big deal, BUT, I think this game, may be more important,

I thought that last week was possibly the most important game in our franchise history but now? I really do feel like it is the most important because we've never hosted an NFC chamionship AND I feel if we make it to the big dance NOBODY is stopping us not Ray Lewis or Tom Brady. Man I wish I still lived in Georgia I'd have done anything to make sure I was at that game last week and this week just would not care, bills? Sorry! lol