The Hype..............

tone357

The hype is overwhelming over the 9ers. I just watched the game against Seattle where they got there butts whipped 43-13, and the game where the beat the heck out of Green Bay. It looked to me that Rodgers just had a long overdue bad game. There was nothing otherworldly that their defense did, and GB's Defensive Coordinator didn't or couldn't make any adjustments.

Then here comes the media looking for the next big thing to hype and guess who it is? Kaepernick! This guy can't throw very well at all! If he has to throw to win, they are done! All of my money is on the Falcons to go to the big game!

The hype is overwhelming over the 9ers. I just watched the game against Seattle where they got there butts whipped 43-13, and the game where the beat the heck out of Green Bay. It looked to me that Rodgers just had a long overdue bad game. There was nothing otherworldly that their defense did, and GB's Defensive Coordinator didn't or couldn't make any adjustments.

Then here comes the media looking for the next big thing to hype and guess who it is? Kaepernick! This guy can't throw very well at all! If he has to throw to win, they are done! All of my money is on the Falcons to go to the big game!

Lol you obiously are uninformed and didn't watch the game or any of CK7's games this year. The dude has a cannon and is very accurate. He is the most accurate qb in the NFL on throws over 20 yards. Oh and his passer rating of 98.7 and qbr of 82.8 over his first 8 starts is the highest of any qb first 8 starts past 5 years. Yeah your right he can't throw well at all. Just defend the run and leave our receivers open. lol

Lol you obiously are uninformed and didn't watch the game or any of CK7's games this year. The dude has a cannon and is very accurate. He is the most accurate qb in the NFL on throws over 20 yards. Oh and his passer rating of 98.7 and qbr of 82.8 over his first 8 starts is the highest of any qb first 8 starts past 5 years. Yeah your right he can't throw well at all. Just defend the run and leave our receivers open. lol

Most accurate? How many passes, 20? 30? From what I saw watching the games I mentioned, he couldn't carry Ryan's jock! Like I said, the hype is overwhelming. The 9ers are not. What about that butt whipping that the mighty Seahawks administered? The same Seahawks that we beat down so bad, we weren't even fired up enough to really play in the second half. And then woke up again and put them away. Dude, the Niners are pretenders. That will be on full display tomorrow!

Most accurate? How many passes, 20? 30? From what I saw watching the games I mentioned, he couldn't carry Ryan's jock! Like I said, the hype is overwhelming. The 9ers are not. What about that butt whipping that the mighty Seahawks administered? The same Seahawks that we beat down so bad, we weren't even fired up enough to really play in the second half. And then woke up again and put them away. Dude, the Niners are pretenders. That will be on full display tomorrow!

Lol ok bro whatever you say. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Edited by DGeero

Sorry to tripple post but here are the numbers:

1. Colin Kaepernick, 49ers

Attempts of 20-plus yards: 33

Completions: 19

Drops: 1

Accuracy percentage: 60.6

2. Aaron Rodgers, Packers

Attempts of 20-plus yards: 62

Completions: 26

Drops: 7

Accuracy percentage: 53.2

3. Peyton Manning, Broncos

Attempts of 20-plus yards: 72

Completions: 33

Drops: 5

Accuracy percentage: 52.8

4. Cam Newton, Panthers

Attempts of 20-plus yards: 63

Completions: 28

Accuracy percentage: 52.4

5. Robert Griffin III, Redskins

Attempts of 20-plus yards: 36

Completions: 16

Drops: 2

Accuracy percentage: 50.0

That's not taking into account the playoffs. Ryan isn't even top 5 in deep passes accuracy wise.

Edited by DGeero

4. Cam Newton, Panthers

That's not taking into account the playoffs. Ryan isn't even top 5 in deep passes accuracy wise.

He played half a season, these stats are pointless.

4. Cam Newton, Panthers

He threw half as many passes as the top 3. So compared to that his percentage is around %30

He played half a season, these stats are pointless.

Yeah your right in half a season he had almost the same amount of completions on passes over 20 yards as many of the 'elite' qbs in the game. Lol. Yea your right pointless. He definitely can't pass deep.

Yeah your right in half a season he had almost the same amount of completions on passes over 20 yards as many of the 'elite' qbs in the game. Lol. Yea your right pointless. He definitely can't pass deep.

I think Kap is a good QB at home, where its Quiet, and its not a huge game.

We'll see how he does tomorrow

Payton completed just as many as Kaep attempted.

LMAO

FAIL

On 39 more attempts PM complete 14 more passes. What is your point? Over a full season projected out CK7 would have had 38 for 66. I'm not arguing that he had A LOT of completions. It's when he attempted them he completed a high percentage. Numbers don't lie.

What rumor? Do you have a source? No? That's what I thought.

No rumor needed. Last time the 49ers were "unbeatable" and had huge expectations, they got slaughtered in their own house 26-3 by NYG, who, I might add, the Falcons did a solid job of slaughtering in their own right, 34-0.

No rumor needed. Last time the 49ers were "unbeatable" and had huge expectations, they got slaughtered in their own house 26-3 by NYG, who, I might add, the Falcons did a solid job of slaughtering in their own right, 34-0.

Yes a game that early in the season with a different qb is totally relevant.