Sorta Like Christmas Eve....for Grown Ups.

Falcons Talon

Sorta like Christmas eve....for grown ups. want it!

Who else is geeked up, crunked, and loaded with anticipation, so full of excitement that we won't be able to sleep tonight? I am!

At 6:15 pm, Sunday, 1/20/2013, or shortly thereafter, Santa Blank and his helpers will be presenting us with the 2012 NFC Championship Team. Any other gift just won't do.

I don't know about most of you, but when I honestly have this feeling I have now...I know, without a fact, that I usually get what I hope for. Nope, it isn't gas, and it isn't hope. It is a definite sense of knowing.

So, barring the end of the world occurring tonight, we will have tomorrow night, our second NFC Championship, and can confirm our arrival in New Orleans.

Merry Christmas in January, ATL!

Rise up!

Oh, btw...flash mob motivated for deployment at 10:30 am Ritz downtown tomorrow...BRING EGGS!...come witness the event, it will be FANtastic! :-)

Sorta like Christmas eve....for grown ups. want it!

Who else is geeked up, crunked, and loaded with anticipation, so full of excitement that we won't be able to sleep tonight? I am!

At 6:15 pm, Sunday, 1/20/2013, or shortly thereafter, Santa Blank and his helpers will be presenting us with the 2012 NFC Championship Team. Any other gift just won't do.

I don't know about most of you, but when I honestly have this feeling I have now...I know, without a fact, that I usually get what I hope for. Nope, it isn't gas, and it isn't hope. It is a definite sense of knowing.

So, barring the end of the world occurring tonight, we will have tomorrow night, our second NFC Championship, and can confirm our arrival in New Orleans.

Merry Christmas in January, ATL!

Rise up!

Oh, btw...flash mob motivated for deployment at 10:30 am Ritz downtown tomorrow...BRING EGGS!...come witness the event, it will be FANtastic! :-)

If you want your flash mob to have any actual effect, I would think you might want to do it several hours earlier... say 5 or 6 am. People will already be up at 10:30.

EDIT: Never mind, I see what you're getting at.

Edited by k-train

Only if on Christmas there was a good chance your gift would cause you to get upset and angry.

I agree Matty Ice cold....just like a hired assassin, cold and calculating...when the moment arrives during the game tomorrow, you will bare witness to the onslaught of destruction that has begun against the 49rs, and it can't be stopped until the clock reads...00:00:00

Matty Ice and the Cobra Offense, leaves 49rs dazed, shocked and naked!

The devil went down to GA and 49souls he did steal.... 1/20/2013.