Dear Mods Re: Can We Stop Bumping Threads Thread

Bill Brasky

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Bill, this thread needs to be returned ASAP! At least until after the game ends tomorrow. I didn't post in it, but I sure as heIl felt it provided the mojo. If we lose, I will forever blame the Mods and never return!

I don't know what happened, I noticed it wasn't on the front page so I went to bump it and couldn't find it. Checked my post history for my post in it from last night and it was gone.

I assume someone took it too far with the nsfw content, but that doesn't mean the whole thread has to get nuked.

it's the one thread from the front page i've never opened, not once ever. fwiw, the fact that it spends most days on the front page performatively answers the question asked in the subject line: no, "we" cannot stop.

no idea what's inside, but i agree on the po-mojo (potential karmic value). Bring it back...and for gawd's sakes, can we stop bumping threads?? tongue.png

I didn't complain, but I'm glad it's gone.

It started off so funny, then over time it just became a thread to objectify women,

At least that's when i left.

it may have cleaned up some, i don't know.

No doubt, myself and others tried to keep the thread in line at times, but it seemed like a losing battle. I didn't visit it much anymore either, but **** if I'm gonna see it yanked the day before the nfc championship without even an explanation.

No doubt, myself and others tried to keep the thread in line at times, but it seemed like a losing battle. I didn't visit it much anymore either, but **** if I'm gonna see it yanked the day before the nfc championship without even an explanation.

Maybe it's just temporary or accidental.

Something happened to the boards about 1:15 am this morning.

When it came back up I noticed that some posts were gone in another thread that i had just read

Yeah it was a losing battle. I bet I know why it's gone. People just have no self control.