If You Could Speak To The Team Before They Take The Field,

falcon124

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, life here in Seattle is beyond horrible. Please never visit this place. Stay away. It rains every day and we never experience a cloudless sky. Again, stay away. You'd hate it here.

What you say is very true, my sister lives there and everyone is on prozac. I'd hate it there.

"Play every snap like it is going to be the one that decides the game in our favor. Every defensive snap has the opportunity for a pressure, sack, fumble, interception or big hit. Offensively, every touch can go for a first down, explosive play or touchdown.

The last thing I will say to you men.. Dont play outside yourselves. Do your job!!"

I'm not very good at speaches but it would probably go something like this...

They don't have your heart. If you hit them in the mouth, they will fold. They don't have your will. If you want it, all you have to do is go out there and get it. You are winners. You can be champions. Now go out there and show everyone who you are.

"This is Atlanta. It is a major city within these United States. It has THE #1 assortment of the most beautiful women this country has to offer. This city generates billions of dollars in commerce and it is known as a "new mecca" of entertainment and opportunities.

From sky high rises to unlimited vistas of pine, this city has it all and is only growing by the minute. YOU GO OUT THERE AND WIN THESE LAST 2 GAMES, YOU WILL BE THE KINGS OF THIS CITY UNTIL THE DAYS YOU ALL DIE!"

Edited by Dusty