Best Home Record In The Last 5 Years, Most Come From Behind Victories In Last 5 Years, Most Wins At Home In Last 5 Years..b U T !

Andre5000

Man, I will just be glad when I don't have to watch the billy goats interviews for a while. Something about his head makes me a lil freaked out. I'm not sure what it is though. Kinda looks like a chemo patient trying to have swag or something. Either way when he comes on the tv I change the channel.

ALL that YET, All ESPN and NFL Network wanna talk about is the guy with all the tattoo's and a Billy Goat Beard that has a total of 5 wins in the NFL ? WTF is wrong with this picture?

6 wins actually. Lol. Until the last 30 seconds of last weeks game the Falcons with Smith and Ryan had proven nothing in the playoff besides their ability to choke much like the Braves. I'm actually a Braves fan and a 9ers fan. Go figure haha.

ESPN is the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network. It is entertainment. Captain Nick is flavor of the week, new and exciting. He can run fassa! Flavor of last week was Wilson, Hawks are hot and on a roll like Giants and Packers before them.

Atlanta doesn't sell advertising the same way tat boy does. We just sorta of go out and win all the time. Nothing impressive in the way we do it. We make it look common place and business like. The comeback thing? Well, we are so good at that it is trite and doesn't raise an eye brow. It is nothing more than that.

you don't understand and I like that about you.

Exactly what don't I understand? Care to explain? Your Falcons have come up short consistently until last game. You beat a tired Seahawks team without their best Dlineman by 2 points. If not for Carrols horrible decisions not getting points before the half wasting his time out, and going for it on 4th when he could have had 3 more they probably do lose. But the media isn't talking about the Falcons in part too while I love Kaep he is the 'flavor of the week' so to speak. Gotta admit I don't like the hype the 49ers are getting wish we were underdogs. I hate going against a home dog. We'll see I think it'll be close either way.

Ryan's a stud, DGeero. Nobody has a better start. Five straight years of excellence aren't wiped out by three failed chances to advance in the postseason. The playoffs are won by the streaky team - not necessarily by the team that plays more solidly over time. We haven't been that hot team in playoffs past, but it doesn't mean Ryan isn't dangerous. The man is clutch personified. There's nobody better when it's all on the line in the final minute - and that is fact.

Man, I will just be glad when I don't have to watch the billy goats interviews for a while. Something about his head makes me a lil freaked out. I'm not sure what it is though. Kinda looks like a chemo patient trying to have swag or something. Either way when he comes on the tv I change the channel.

For real.. he talks even gayer than Tim Tebow

He's the new breed of QB don't you know?

0911_large.jpg

LOL

Exactly what don't I understand? Care to explain? Your Falcons have come up short consistently until last game. You beat a tired Seahawks team without their best Dlineman by 2 points. If not for Carrols horrible decisions not getting points before the half wasting his time out, and going for it on 4th when he could have had 3 more they probably do lose. But the media isn't talking about the Falcons in part too while I love Kaep he is the 'flavor of the week' so to speak. Gotta admit I don't like the hype the 49ers are getting wish we were underdogs. I hate going against a home dog. We'll see I think it'll be close either way.

People been discounting our wins all year.. all 14 of them. we just have MORE of them than ANY OTHER TEAM.. thats all

Edited by SkiFalcon

Ryan is a good QB, but he's not an "elite" QB.

Jaws and just about every other reputable analyst disagree with you. He progressed from a top 10 to a top-5 quarterback. By definition, that means, at most, only four other people on the planet play the position equal to or better than Matt Ryan. I dont care what standard you apply, that is elite.

What you also have to remember is we were without our best Cover CB Brent Grimes and John Abraham our best pass rusher was out for pretty much 2 and half QTR's.

Throw in the fact we dominated the Seahawks for 3 QTR's of this game why don't people talk about that all anyone wants to talk about is the 4th QTR and have forgotten how dominant the falcons were for the other 3.

Ryan has made many great last second comebacks in his career. No doubt about that. But I feel as though being clutch involves more than great regular season games. The man has only won one playoff game his entire career. Before he goes down as one of the top clutch players he needs to win a few bigger games-- just like he did against the Seahawks.

If the Falcons have such great winning seasons over the past years, a true clutch QB would have turned that into some playoff wins. Ryan has been pedestrian in the playoffs.

Well young CK looks very good, and I think everyone is impressed by his play. I know San Fran Fans gotta be drooling over the prospect of finding a guy this talented.

Those of us who watched Matt Ryan's rookie year can remember the excitement a team and city feels when they realize they have made the right pick. He has stepped up his play this year, and is reaping the benefits of Koetter's guidance. It will be a very close, exciting game for both teams, but my money is on our man Matt to be clutch in the playoffs which is the next step he needs to make in his career.

Edited by FalconFanForLife