I Hope Everyone Is Prepared....

Des-pool

We win this game, and we are going to get all the media attention we ever wanted or needed!!

Why on earth would you think that? If we win it will be because:

-Justin Smith was hurt

-The niners had to travel to the East Coast

-The niners made such and such an error

-The niners were distracted by the Cabtree ordeal

But it doesn't matter because the Pats are going to expose us as frauds. The sooner you come to grips with who the Falcons are in the cast of sports news reality TV, the better you will feel.

Are you referring to the little tikes plastic hammer that the 49ers D brought against the Rams X2, The Vikings, The Seahawks and the Cardinals? If so, bring it on, but we'd prefer that the 49ers show up so there are no excuses downplaying our impending victory for 2 weeks.

That bullet train you speak of is about to get seriously derailed!! I hope he tries to run all over and gets his clock cleaned by Willy Mo, Spoon and Dunta. He'll think twice about it when he's on the sideline like RG III was when we played him.

Kaep isn't as foolhardy as RG III--he knows when to slide or run out of bounds. RG III is more reckless with is play.

Are you referring to the little tikes plastic hammer that the 49ers D brought against the Rams X2, The Vikings, The Seahawks and the Cardinals? If so, bring it on, but we'd prefer that the 49ers show up so there are no excuses downplaying our impending victory for 2 weeks.

Four out of five of those games you speak of were divisional games where anything can happen, as you guys well know. Remind you of anything? Like I dunno, the Panthers, Bucs, and Saints games you lost?

NFC West was THE toughest division this year in the NFL. The NFC South was average *at best*, no wonder people care more about college ball in the south.

Edited by 49er Faithful

The 49er fans are pretty arrogant considering their team got manhandled as much as they did this past season rolleyes.gif

This coming from a team that we are 4-0 against over the last 5-6 years (home and on the road). Last time we played them on thier field Turner ran rough shod, Ryan and White lit them up and we took them down 45-10. Our offense has improved since then with Tony G and Julio, Douglas is back, our defense is better and the 49ers are 2-9 in road playoff games, 5-8 in NFCCG and haven't won a road playoff game since 1999. It is totally understandable why they believe this game is already over and they are just going to walk in the Georgia dome and just kick our @$$ up and down the field.

They and thier fans are cocky, delusional and still arrogant. They must think they are still playing the old NFC West Falcons who thier franchise used to roll.

Oh, did I forget the Falcons have won the only ever playoff meeting between the teams at the Georgia Dome and in this era this team is 33-6 at home? Not to mention over the last 5 years, THE FALCONS are the winningest team in the entire NFC??

Again, it makes perfect sense why they think they are going to blow us out. TALK IS CHEAP. PUT UP OR SHUT UP 49ers. We are ready and waiting and will RISE UP.

Edited by JOKER2

Four out of five of those games you speak of were divisional games where anything can happen, as you guys well know. Remind you of anything? Like I dunno, the Panthers, Bucs, and Saints games you lost?

NFC West was THE toughest division this year in the NFL. The NFC South was average *at best*, no wonder people care more about college ball in the south.

yeah but unlike the sissies the Falcons beat everyone on their schedule. Falcons already beat 2 of your rivals. First year starter road playoff game hostile envioroment. Mistake and penalty prone team. I think it will be a 3rd nfc west team beaten, go ahead and crown our *****.

Why on earth would you think that? If we win it will be because:

-Justin Smith was hurt

-The niners had to travel to the East Coast

-The niners made such and such an error

-The niners were distracted by the Cabtree ordeal

But it doesn't matter because the Pats are going to expose us as frauds. The sooner you come to grips with who the Falcons are in the cast of sports news reality TV, the better you will feel.

lol i was think the same thing.........

" we will stand no chance against the PATs" or

" the falcons have never been here before and its Rays Last game, so we stand no chance"!!!