Have We Done One Of These Already? Predict The Score.

And keep it realistic!

I say if we keep the lid on Kapernick scrambling, like contain some of the bootlegs that are designed to get him outta the pocket, and take away a few of the waggles, we'll be just fine.

My prediction 27-31, Falcons -- 2012-13 NFC champs!

Your turn. Predict the final score and give a brief explanation as to why you see it that way.

I think it will be 22-21 Falcons.

Because if you average the amount of points the 49ers score a game and the amount of points the Falcons give up, you get about 21.something.... so i'll round that to 21.

And if you average the amount of points the Falcons score a game and the amount of points the 49ers give up a game, you get about 21.something..... so i'll round that up to 22 ;).

Edited by Captain Falcon

Guys in going to go BOLD on my prediction. I say 27-10 falcons. I honestly believe that when it comes to a really good team that matters we play our best. I think the falcons havent shown all their cards and when we were up last week smith took abraham out because he knew we had the game and we needed abraham this week.

Guys in going to go BOLD on my prediction. I say 27-10 falcons. I honestly believe that when it comes to a really good team that matters we play our best. I think the falcons havent shown all their cards and when we were up last week smith took abraham out because he knew we had the game and we needed abraham this week.

Please, somehow that statement isn't comforting, given the furious comeback the Hawks displayed in the 4th qtr.

Edited by vabchbirdlover

Because if you average the amount of points the 49ers score a game and the amount of points the Falcons give up, you get about 21.something.... so i'll round that to 21.

And if you average the amount of points the Falcons score a game and the amount of points the 49ers give up a game, you get about 21.something..... so i'll round that up to 22 ;).

That is good rationale thinking my friend. I like it!

If you average the takeaways and short field SF gets from defense they can't score.

When the ball is played from 20-20 San Fran scores an avg of 11 PPG. If we don't turn it over or give up big punt/kick returns it'll get ugly for san fran real quick.