Tips On Making Noise.

falcons007

Ok Guys, My voice is probably around 70% now after last weeks screaming and cheering. I want to know what else can aid me in making noise other than my voice. I know Horns and other stuff is illegal. Just looking for tips which is legal. I just want to be ready in case I lose my voice half way through the game and can't recover.

Edited by falcons007

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't remember who the poster was, it's been 5-7 years ago now, but he/she would post several times a season on how to make noise makers to use in the dome. Bring in a pocket full of pennies with you to the game, then buy a drink in a bottle. Drink the drink (or pour it out) and put your pennies in the bottle. Then use that as a shaker & shake the piss out of it. It supposedly makes a lot of noise. I would imagine that if you get just half a section doing that all at once, you'll hear it all over the dome.

Don't remember who the poster was, it's been 5-7 years ago now, but he/she would post several times a season on how to make noise makers to use in the dome. Bring in a pocket full of pennies with you to the game, then buy a drink in a bottle. Drink the drink (or pour it out) and put your pennies in the bottle. Then use that as a shaker & shake the piss out of it. It supposedly makes a lot of noise. I would imagine that if you get just half a section doing that all at once, you'll hear it all over the dome.

Ok thanks, just wanted a back up plan.

Make a poster from posterboard or thin, bendable plastic. Take it in as a sign, but roll it up and use it as a megaphone when the game starts.

If you don't want to deal with having to lug around a pocketful of change to use for a bottle rattle, you can use beads. Go to a craft store & get some black & red metal beads. Thread them onto a piece of string & wear Falcons team colored bead necklaces through security. Once in your seat, cut the string with your keys & pour the beads into a bottle.

Also, get everybody in your section shaking their keys while screaming. That can sound nuts.

Make a poster from posterboard or thin, bendable plastic. Take it in as a sign, but roll it up and use it as a megaphone when the game starts.

If you don't want to deal with having to lug around a pocketful of change to use for a bottle rattle, you can use beads. Go to a craft store & get some black & red metal beads. Thread them onto a piece of string & wear Falcons team colored bead necklaces through security. Once in your seat, cut the string with your keys & pour the beads into a bottle.

Also, get everybody in your section shaking their keys while screaming. That can sound nuts.

Sounds like a winner. Something I can easily buy and make lol.

Do you know where I can buy em? Can't go to South Africa now.

Go to a party supply store man. Think more like a 5yr olds birthday party planner. That is always about noise. Party supply places are full of that crap. I do it for games when I am out of town. I won't lie. I had the long horns and shakers in the last game in TB last year.

Go to a party supply store man. Think more like a 5yr olds birthday party planner. That is always about noise. Party supply places are full of that crap. I do it for games when I am out of town. I won't lie. I had the long horns and shakers in the last game in TB last year.

I read horns or illegal in Dome.

Smuggle in a voodoozala or what ever the soccer people in South Africa love in your pants. ph34r.png

(I played soccer for a long time)

Guy had one vooolveeela at game last weekend...i heard it cple sections away in endzone.

i took aluminum beer bottle ...used coins but rocks would be better

they keep tops so bring your own or a cork

Cough drops help to, i had a dozen.