Started Already...

Camaroman58

The excitement's been building all week, and I'm beginning to get into THAT mood...where nothing matters but the Game, reading posts here, Bleacher Report, NFL.com, Posting on Facebook, just general obsessiveness. I anticipate that the next 2 nights will be restless..I keep having visions of Matty Ice at the podium post-game, with a hat that says "NFC CHAMPIONS" and, for SOME reason, a vision of a Delta aircraft loaded with a LOT of BIG guys who are VERY VERY quiet...

Just started?

That makes me feel silly. I have been an idiot abroad to everyone around me for 2 weeks. They should film my life living in Miami as a Falcon fan right now. The Cuban grocery lady who doesn't speak great English is getting an earful of Falcon love. I am having fun. laugh.png

Just started?

That makes me feel silly. I have been an idiot abroad to everyone around me for 2 weeks. They should film my life living in Miami as a Falcon fan right now. The Cuban grocery lady who doesn't speak great English is getting an earful of Falcon love. I am having fun. laugh.png

Hey never knew you lived in MIA. My son is in school down there at the U. He just went back last Sunday. Missed the SEA game and will miss this one. He's hatin it right about now.

Hey never knew you lived in MIA. My son is in school down there at the U. He just went back last Sunday. Missed the SEA game and will miss this one. He's hatin it right about now.

Yeah man , I have a lot of family down here and took a job here a while back to be close to them and my Zen(fishing). I can say that most Miami fans are cheering for Atlanta! They don't like the Pats for sure but have a strange hatred for the Niners.

I think we had this conversation in preseason though. You were dropping your kid off for school back in the summer time and we talked a bit about Miami. Long great season.

Yeah man , I have a lot of family down here and took a job here a while back to be close to them and my Zen(fishing). I can say that most Miami fans are cheering for Atlanta! They don't like the Pats for sure but have a strange hatred for the Niners.

I think we had this conversation in preseason though. You were dropping your kid off for school back in the summer time and we talked a bit about Miami. Long great season.

Yea I remember now. Hey the next time I get down there we have to go fishing. I prefer a pond though. Too old for the ocean. Don't trust it worth a dam. Used to love the ocean until I saw the movie Open Water. That was it for me.

Yea I remember now. Hey the next time I get down there we have to go fishing. I prefer a pond though. Too old for the ocean. Don't trust it worth a dam. Used to love the ocean until I saw the movie Open Water. That was it for me.

I will take you fishing but we go waaay out in the Atlantic and or Florida Straights. Its deep water and can get rough sometimes. It all depends on my schedule in the end though.