Nfl Player Caught With Gun At Atlanta's Airport

Dirtybird56

somebody explain to me WHY IN THE HE!L would a nfl player be packing a gun. Was he planning to go ape nuts or something

Same reason a cop carries a gun... to protect themselves. A lot of players like to wear expensive Jewelry and a lot of criminals like expensive jewelry.

Plus the world is a crazy place... Remember these stories?

Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 4:43 PM

Collier is the third NFL player to be shot in the past 18 months. Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor was fatally shot during what police said was a botched burglary attempt at his Miami-area home in November. Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was killed when his rented limousine was sprayed with bullets minutes after leaving a New Year's party at a downtown Denver club in 2007.

what's wrong with carrying a gun? if I have on my pants, I have one of my pistols on me. Now, having said that, there ARE places you can't take it. a responsible, law abiding, gun owning citizen should know where those are and take the proper action.

as already said, there are plenty of cases of sports stars getting robbed or killed because people think that ALL sports stars are multi millionaires, and truth is not ALL of them are