The Biggest Factor In Our Favor (Imo)

Camaroman58

is our coaching staff. They have consistently befuddled offenses and stimied defenses. They know how to game plan, make adjustments and WIN... They are a HUGE part of why we win Sunday. Thank you Mr. Dimitroff!!

As a 49ers fan, I have all the respect for Nolan in the world, and think he's a top 5 DC (and was a hugely underrated HC). However, as a defensive mind, he simply is not up to par with Harbaugh/Roman as offensive mind(s). In terms of creativity and scheme, as well as the ability to get the most out of talented players, Harbaugh/Roman are just better at this than Nolan, though that should not take anything away from Nolan, as he is certainly very good. While I am not intimately familiar with the offensive coaching staff of the Falcons, I have seen many of their games, and I tend to think their play-calling is a bit suspect. I like Ryan, White, Jones, and Gonzo, but I think they may be a bit hindered by some of the head-scratching calls made by their OC at times.

As a 49ers fan, I have all the respect for Nolan in the world, and think he's a top 5 DC (and was a hugely underrated HC). However, as a defensive mind, he simply is not up to par with Harbaugh/Roman as offensive mind(s). In terms of creativity and scheme, as well as the ability to get the most out of talented players, Harbaugh/Roman are just better at this than Nolan, though that should not take anything away from Nolan, as he is certainly very good. While I am not intimately familiar with the offensive coaching staff of the Falcons, I have seen many of their games, and I tend to think their play-calling is a bit suspect. I like Ryan, White, Jones, and Gonzo, but I think they may be a bit hindered by some of the head-scratching calls made by their OC at times.

I guess we should have called in the RAMS coaches for this game then.... Even though we won 13 regular season games this year. D@mn it what are we thinking. Call em blank before its too late.. Its a given the niners cant beat them..laugh.png

Edited by shannon

Parenthetically, why does this board censor d@mn and he11? On what planet are those curse words?

Think that's bad? They sensor Dou*he Bag and Ba*tard too!

Its a fair trade though if you ask me. They let us and opposing fans get away with a lot. Its actually a really fair board in that sense.

Think that's bad? They sensor Dou*he Bag and Ba*tard too!

Its a fair trade though if you ask me. They let us and opposing fans get away with a lot. Its actually a really fair board in that sense.

LOL. I hear that. Not really complaining, just seemed odd . . . admins definitely not from Cali, lol.