Smith / Abe

shannon

Ok if we lose which i dont think we will do and abe is not in the game much and cant help our pass rush, how much will be to blame on coach smith for playing the starters when abe got hurt. All i hear is how abe needs to play or we will be in trouble. I just keep runnung this over and over in my head how we need abe or were in trouble because last week abe supposedly went out and thats why seattle came back....

I don't know where Abraham stands, but Justin Smith has been practicing without the black jersey for a few days now and says he feels more comfortable with his brace than he did last week against the Packers. He was able to consistently occupy two blockers last week, so this is good news for Niner fans.

Key players like ABE,Matt,TG and Spoon should have never played more than a half in that nothing game..Matt could have gotten hurt in that game also as he was hit very hard several times in that game...I think Smith has been a great coach. I also think Smith learns from this boneheaded decision...

I really like Mike Smith. He is a fantastic person.

But I am questioning, if he is cool in every faces of the game.

No excuse for calling the timeout gainst the Seahwaks before 5 seconds left.

kick or lose

but not kick is good and then you still could lose!

And I am a anxious person....I am not a fan of playing starters in a meaningless game. Because you could see it on 30th december. The starters are not in the game mentally.....

So I am blaming him for playing a injury prone person like Abraham.

Roddy never misses a game.(of course he can be injured.....he is still human ;) )

But Abraham in meaningless game with 34? no...