Double Trouble For San Francisco

I agree with everything in this article and all of it is why the people who are picking the Falcons are picking them. The big deal is those two receivers. Sometimes, even when they're perfectly covered, they make the catch anyway. And, let's face it Falcon fans. I know you don't want to be compared to them, but the explosive offense approach has worked pretty well for the Saints, Packers and Patriots in recent years.

I think this scenario is why Harbaugh changed to Kaepernick in the middle of the season. I think Harbaugh was smart enough to see this coming and he's always felt he has a better chance in a shootout with Kaepernick at QB. Can the Niners go head-to-head with the Falcons in a shootout? We may find out on Sunday.

Great Stuff.

You notice actual football people....... people who ACTUALLY watch tape tend to lean more towards us.

Well, not all of them. I've seen just as many who are talking about a scenario where the Niners O-line pounds away at an undersized defensive front and runs a lot keeping the ball away from Ryan and his receivers. That's actually the only way I see the Niners prevailing. Pound the ball out of the pro set, force the Falcons to stack the box, and then gouge them with "chunk" plays off of play-action.

I agree with everything in this article and all of it is why the people who are picking the Falcons are picking them. The big deal is those two receivers. Sometimes, even when they're perfectly covered, they make the catch anyway. And, let's face it Falcon fans. I know you don't want to be compared to them, but the explosive offense approach has worked pretty well for the Saints, Packers and Patriots in recent years.

I think this scenario is why Harbaugh changed to Kaepernick in the middle of the season. I think Harbaugh was smart enough to see this coming and he's always felt he has a better chance in a shootout with Kaepernick at QB. Can the Niners go head-to-head with the Falcons in a shootout? We may find out on Sunday.

Bill49, you have been a pleasant rival fan on these boards. Kudos to you sir.

Bill49, you have been a pleasant rival fan on these boards. Kudos to you sir.

Hey, thanks a lot. I appreciate that. And, I've said this before - I like the Falcons and I like Atlanta. If they knock the Niners off and move on, I'll be rooting hard for them to get their first championship.