Falcons Are Going To Shock/disappoint/frustrate The World On Sunday!

FalconBlood

So many people don't think we have a chance, and it is COMPLETELY unfounded! We just beat the defense that was suppose to be custom built to stop an offense like ours. We have beaten every running QB we have faced this year. We have SHUT DOWN a better running back than Gore (Lynch). We have made a Giants pass rush look NONEXISTENT! We have HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE, where we have historically excelled.. We get to play LOOSE this week because we are HOME UNDERDOGS! Turner appears to have saved his best for last and it inspires the OL and backup RBs to follow suit! Our crowd was LOUDER than the legendary seahawks home fan base has ever been recorded as! We have a QB who is best in the clutch! Kaepernick is young and if we hit him early and shake his ROOKIE confidence, their offense could stutter (which is exactly what has ALREADY happened against the Seahawks and Rams to the tune of only 13 pts = 2 teams we have shown to be better than).. He stares down his WRs and our DBs have been intercepting like crazy this year! Roddy, Julio, Gonzo, HD, and Ryan are going to torch these guys! They can't hit what they can't catch! Our team is being drastically underrated! They have to play the game and we Gotta BELIEVE in our guys! RISE UP! I can't wait for Sunday! It's going to be the loudest a stadium has ever been. Bank on it. Atlanta fans are starved for some team success. Even Hawks players are going to be in attendance! This is going to be an inspired effort and they will not let us down! Lets shove the story that no one in the media wants right down their throats! Falcons to the Superbowl!

I just spent 4 hours listening to experts tell me how we can't compete with the MIGHTY 49ers. I mean they're experts for a reason right? we're toast!

If experts can't act like theyre totally sure about their pick... How can we call them experts? Ha. I get it. Luckily, they are wrong A LOT. Just one week ago in fact.

shock/ frustrate/ disappoint the world?

No offense, but Falcons fans are suffering from some kind of persecution complex. You're wrong. The world loves redemption. The world loves an underdog who rises up and wins on grit and determination. And Americans always fall in love with a team winning its first championship. If the Falcons go all the way, you'll find out. People will be sporting Falcon gear all around the country. Your boys will be on Letterman. The President will meet with them and say nice things about them. It's all part of the territory. But then, by next season, your guys will all have big bullseyes on their backs.

shock/ frustrate/ disappoint the world?

No offense, but Falcons fans are suffering from some kind of persecution complex. You're wrong. The world loves redemption. The world loves an underdog who rises up and wins on grit and determination. And Americans always fall in love with a team winning its first championship. If the Falcons go all the way, you'll find out. People will be sporting Falcon gear all around the country. Your boys will be on Letterman. The President will meet with them and say nice things about them. It's all part of the territory. But then, by next season, your guys will all have big bullseyes on their backs.

The "world may", but the football world doesn't show the Falcons much underdog "cinderella" love. Ofcourse if we win it all we'll get love.. But they have wanted and itched to write us off ALL SEASON. 49ers can't really understand it, because they are a storied franchise.. Our fan base is smaller and that means possible less happy NFL fans.. IF we overcome this obstacle.. And have to play the Patriots.. More people WILL be rooting for us. If its the Ravens, its a crapshoot. But this week. People are still hating on what we've accomplished. America doesn't want this to happen, as whole, or doesn't think it will, thats for sure.

The "world may", but the football world doesn't show the Falcons much underdog "cinderella" love. Ofcourse if we win it all we'll get love.. But they have wanted and itched to write us off ALL SEASON. 49ers can't really understand it, because they are a storied franchise.. Our fan base is smaller and that means possible less happy NFL fans.. IF we overcome this obstacle.. And have to play the Patriots.. More people WILL be rooting for us. If its the Ravens, its a crapshoot. But this week. People are still hating on what we've accomplished. America doesn't want this to happen, as whole, or doesn't think it will, thats for sure.

Trust me on this. Long time, old-school Niner fans DO understand. If you had been rooting for the Niners in the 60's and 70's, you'd know exactly what I mean. I actually think the Falcons will get MORE love if they win their first this year than the Niners got in the early 80's. After the Niners won in '81, the East coast media treated it like it was a fluke. They called Walsh's offense the "dink and dunk" and some even said they weren't a "legitimate" champion. In '84, almost everyone picked Marino and the Dolphins because they still didn't respect the Niner system. And, as far as this year is concerned, against the rest of the teams you have to possibly play including the Niners, your fan base probably includes the entire Southeast. I think that if your Falcons go all the way this year, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Trust me on this. Long time, old-school Niner fans DO understand. If you had been rooting for the Niners in the 60's and 70's, you'd know exactly what I mean. I actually think the Falcons will get MORE love if they win their first this year than the Niners got in the early 80's. After the Niners won in '81, the East coast media treated it like it was a fluke. They called Walsh's offense the "dink and dunk" and some even said they weren't a "legitimate" champion. In '84, almost everyone picked Marino and the Dolphins because they still didn't respect the Niner system. And, as far as this year is concerned, against the rest of the teams you have to possibly play including the Niners, your fan base probably includes the entire Southeast. I think that if your Falcons go all the way this year, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I will consider myself owned! wink.png You can feel free to imagine "World" as *"A Ton of People" in my title!

Edited by FalconBlood

It seems like the media tend to forget that we're 2-0 against 49ers during in the last two meetings under Matt Ryan and Mike Smith. Also, we're a one loss team in GA Dome this year.

I have full confident that we can beat them in our turf. Rise Up!

This. I'm surprised so many people are overlooking the Falcons' victories over the 8-8 2009 and 6-10 2010 49ers with a completely different coaching staff and many different players in key positions.

This. I'm surprised so many people are overlooking the Falcons' victories over the 8-8 2009 and 6-10 2010 49ers with a completely different coaching staff and many different players in key positions.

They had no trouble saying a different Falcons team would lose the playoff game because we did it in the past.. :P

Thank you. Yes, in 2010, Singletary was saying "this is what we're going to do and you can try to stop us!" I could hardly watch. It was painful.

And, sure enough, defensive players were calling out Niner plays pre-snap and stopping them cold. This staff doesn't work that way. Harbaugh is smart enough to know you've got to scheme and fool people.

All that matters to the media is justin smith and he was on those teams!