I'm Going To The Nfc Championship Game!

NJDirtyBird7

I just bought tickets on ticket exchange. I'm driving from New Jersey tonight with a fellow falcons fan and a niners fan. Should be awesome!! Soo f*ckin pumped!!!

we'll be in section 127 cheerin our heads off!!

GO FALCONS!!

Be loud - you are a couple of sections over from us. We're in 123.

I honestly can't f*cking wait. I'm leaving in an hour. Anybody know any cheap hotels near the dome to stay at?

Don't believe I'd stay at a cheap hotel near the dome dude...there's some scary schiznit goes on down there. Best bet is to find a hotel outside the perimeter, see if the shuttle guy will take you to a nearby MARTA station and ride that...

Don't believe I'd stay at a cheap hotel near the dome dude...there's some scary schiznit goes on down there. Best bet is to find a hotel outside the perimeter, see if the shuttle guy will take you to a nearby MARTA station and ride that...

would you mind giving me suggestions? I don't live in the area, I have no idea wat MARTA is and what the safe perimeter is.

would you mind giving me suggestions? I don't live in the area, I have no idea wat MARTA is and what the safe perimeter is.

Oh, Sorry..MARTA is the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority. I-285 is the expressway that circles Atlanta. Check this out: http://www.hotelsbyrail.com/MARTA/Hotels-Near-Dunwoody-Station

This is a pretty nice area with MARTA access. Have a safe drive!!!

I just bought tickets on ticket exchange. I'm driving from New Jersey tonight with a fellow falcons fan and a niners fan. Should be awesome!! Soo f*ckin pumped!!!

we'll be in section 127 cheerin our heads off!!

GO FALCONS!!

Hey I just realized the LIKES are back. I gave you one. Drive safely bro. That's a long trek. But an NFCCG? Well worth it. Stop by 121 and I'll give you a fist bump. It's gonna be crunk. Trust me.

I honestly can't f*cking wait. I'm leaving in an hour. Anybody know any cheap hotels near the dome to stay at?

I almost want to say that this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. There are NO cheap hotels near the Dome. The Dome is down-fuggin-town. IF, and only if, you can find a room near the dome, you will be safe. At this point I doubt there is any vacancy in the immediate vicinity. Hopefully I'm wrong. Hit up any of the typical travel websites and find the nearest hotel.

I almost want to say that this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. There are NO cheap hotels near the Dome. The Dome is down-fuggin-town. IF, and only if, you can find a room near the dome, you will be safe. At this point I doubt there is any vacancy in the immediate vicinity. Hopefully I'm wrong. Hit up any of the typical travel websites and find the nearest hotel.

How 'bout I've been living here 47 years and used to deliver ALL over this city so MAYBE I DO know what I'm talking about..I was trying to get them to a safe place with easy access to MARTA.

I'm flying in Sunday morning from Richmond...taking Marta from airport. For the Seahawks game I flew in for the weekend & stayed in Buckhead...the Marriott Hotel & Conf Center was fairly priced & a short walk to Marta. It was my first experience on Marta...very easy to get down to the Dome & a lot of fun too. Not sure being this late if you can find any rooms but a suggestion none the less. Good luck!

Oh yeh, to the moronic Seahags fans that were at the Marriott yelling "go hawks" to my face in the elevator....I'm sure the long trip back to Seattle as losers was equally as satisfying....how embarrassing!