Just Noticed!

shannon

I just noticed Brady saying the coach wanted to get them as close to the game as possible so they practice in the stadium on fridays. Why dont we practice in the Dome instead of that little indoor facility we have where the punter cant even punt.

Edited by shannon

I just noticed Brady saying the coach wanted to get them as close to the game as possible so they practice in the stadium on fridays. Why dont we practice in the Dome instead of that little indoor facility we have where the punter cant even punt.

Have you been to our practice facility?

Hmmm very interesting to hear what the Pats do since they have so much success. You never know what might give you that edge in a close game, so maybe that is something we can look into doing ourselves.

BTW, our practice facility is incredible, but I take it the Pats want to simulate the game environment, so only the Dome can do that.

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Ok then how about an answer then. Im curious. I do know the punter cant punt the ball in it so how can special teams practice

They rarely use the indoor facility. Unless it's raining. The place is huge.

The inside is large too. I'll see if I can grab a few pictures for you. You'll see what I mean.

Shannon, allow me to be a jerk for a moment because I can't contain myself and I have bad manners....

Oh heavens...look on page 13 of people magazine! It's Tom and Gizelle and the little ones all dressed up wearing their Patriots gear and going on a picnic. Maybe now is our chance to go peep inside their bathroom window and see what kind of toilet tissue they use...

Right now I want to focus on the that jackazz harbaugh and a downright tough SF football team. And I really don't give a $hit where they and the pats practice. Because ultimately it's live bullets and there will be blood on the field come 3pm sunday...

Yeah, I know, that came accross as being arrogant, rude, and uncalled for as well as missing the point that by practicing in your dome helps you get accustomed to every nuance of gameday action ultimately resulting in a falcons advantage. Hashbrown thinks he's hot snot on a silver platter, but he's nothin' but cold boogers on a paper plate...tongue.png

Cantcha tell I am jonesin for gameday!

Flowery Branch has side by side outdoor fields w/ goal posts, observation tower for coaches, one beautiful indoor practice facility and a weight room that would be the envy of any team. Top notch for sure. Practicing in the Dome in my opinion doesn't mean squat.

Yep. They have apartments there as well for players who don't live in the area. A lot of the players live nearby though.

The weight room is out of this world there - plus they have the cafeteria where all of their food is cooked for them - they have 2 fields outside - plus the indoor field. They have their hot tubs, locker rooms, a lake for relaxing. That place is top notch.

304904_4674913763701_835489102_n.jpg

The cafeteria, work out area - lounge area and locker room facility

19103_4674913923705_1953892934_n.jpg

Holy smokes, it looks much larger than I anticipated there. The ones I always see are always shown from a distance... From what I have heard it's one of the best league-wide... Can anyone speak intelligently on how it stacks up accross the league?