We Are One Game Away From Playing In The Sb ... Let That Sink In.

Kizu_7

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever wins this game wins the SB IMO. It'll be a tough game though, homefield advantage is the only reason we have a legitimate shot at winning.

I dunno ... I think the 49rs secondary is gettin too

much credit. If Matt can stay upright I say he exposes them big time.

They only reason? No. Wrong. Very wrong.

Kaepernick won't get disoriented at home. Did you see him lose focus after throwing that pick six to Shields? He throws that pick in the dome and the game only gets tougher for him. Do you expect Michael Turner to run like he did last week outdoors? No, when he has a good game outdoors all year, nada. Falcons travel to Candlestick and they get trounced. True story. Go back to watching CFL.

Whoever wins this game wins the SB IMO. It'll be a tough game though, homefield advantage is the only reason we have a legitimate shot at winning.

Yeah because one thing we've learned about Smitty, is that he can't win on the West Coast.

I've been to Candlestick, there is virtually no homefield advantage there. It doesn't get nearly as loud as Seattle, or the Dome. I would actually be just as confident going into San Fran.

Kaepernick won't get disoriented at home. Did you see him lose focus after throwing that pick six to Shields? He throws that pick in the dome and the game only gets tougher for him. Do you expect Michael Turner to run like he did last week outdoors? No, when he has a good game outdoors all year, nada. Falcons travel to Candlestick and they get trounced. True story. Go back to watching CFL.

Not sure why you bring up ifs and butts, Any team that plays at home has a slight advantage, their at home in front of their fans and dont have to travel.

Don't think we'd get "trounced" @49ers, but I agree that I think it's more likely we'd lose. A lot more likely. Just like I don't think the 49ers will get trounced in the Dome, but I'm still very confident that we'll win.

The way that D was playing for the pack, hEl! the butt fumbler could have had a good game.

You speak in absolutes. Which is ******** when it comes to the game of football. Which makes sense, because you're a ******.

GTFO kaepernick had one good game and Ryan has been playing at an MVP level this season. I have no reason to believe we would get stomped in san fran. and FYI, the bears just hired a CFL coach to lead their team. just saying.

Go back to watching CFL son. Football aint for you. Ryan in playoffs away/outdoors<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

CFL season is over, buddy. Ryan in playoffs away/outdoors = the smallest sample size possible (1 game). Go back to being a fool. Ryan > Kaepernick WHEREVER the game is being played. ATL > SF in general, too.

30-10 ATL on Sunday.