Pastor Tweets Photo Of Himself And Granddaughter...in Bathtub

Summerbunny

http://blackamericaw...-daughter-photo

Bishop Larry D. Trotterout of Chicago is facing a lot of scrutiny after he posted a photo on Instagram with his 4-year-old granddaughter. Sounds innocent right? Well, it was where the photo took place that has made a lot of people upset. In the photo, Trotter is smiling in the bathtub covered in bubbles with his cute granddaughter . Many people are saying the photo is inappropriate and disgusting, while others say it is an innocent photo of a grandfather and grandchild. Trotter is a Bishop for the Sweet Holy Spirit Church in Chicago. No word on who took the photo but people are claiming the photo was taken by Trotter’s daughter, the mother of the small child.

I was gonna post the photo, but decided not to. You can check the link to see the pic. That da mn koolaid smile really looks creepy!

Never heard of this guy. Bonehead move for posting it online, but I don't know if I see the real issue. Someone was there taking the pic...from what I understand it was his daughter and the father was not too far away...

My understanding is the child's mother took the pic. Still does not make it any less creepy. Keep pic to yourself, or among family. You don't share it with the world, especially when you pastor 8000 people either.

Social media has allowed people we thought were crazy but could't prove it, to get all the proof we need!

My understanding is the child's mother took the pic. Still does not make it any less creepy. Keep pic to yourself, or among family. You don't share it with the world, especially when you pastor 8000 people either.

Social media has allowed people we thought were crazy but could't prove it, to get all the proof we need!

That's why I said it was boneheaded. Because detached individuals will not have that same understanding for their own personal norm. I don't do it this, but hey...many don't take three teaspoons of Turmeric per day either. That's normal for me.

Unless it's revealed that the pastor molested the child, there really shouldn't be such a big deal made. I'm sure there are grandfather's and father that take baths with their grandson, granddaughter and even their son and daughter themselves when they were little. Only reason this is getting blown out of proportion is because he's a preacher. It was stupid to post it online in the first place

I've never put my daughter in the tub with me but it has happened with all types of men throughout time so it's really no big deal. Some people just take things way, way over the top for no reason

Unless it's revealed that the pastor molested the child, there really shouldn't be such a big deal made. I'm sure there are grandfather's and father that take baths with their grandson, granddaughter and even their son and daughter themselves when they were little. Only reason this is getting blown out of proportion is because he's a preacher. It was stupid to post it online in the first place

I've never put my daughter in the tub with me but it has happened with all types of men throughout time so it's really no big deal. Some people just take things way, way over the top for no reason

this

I had 3 grand kids visiting over the holidays, I'm talking 4 and 5 yos. One girl and 2 boys. One of the boys was fixing to take a shower, but needed to ask his dad something, ran straight down stairs buck naked to the kitchen. No one batted an eye, but I for dog gone sure wouldn't have taken a pic of that.

This is one of the biggest negative consequences of social media. People cant seem to separate private from public anymore. I have a cousin who updates her entire day. One day she is going to tell the world that she is in the bath and someone is going to steal her car out of the driveway, or worse.

This is one of the biggest negative consequences of social media. People cant seem to separate private from public anymore. I have a cousin who updates her entire day. One day she is going to tell the world that she is in the bath and someone is going to steal her car out of the driveway, or worse.

My daughter learned the hard way man, posted her new address on Facebook angry.png . A little later someone broke in and robbed the place, luckily her and my grand kids kids weren't home. She definitely learned her lesson, but it pizzed me off she could be so freakin stupid!