Hawks Players Will Be In Attendance

PSSSHHHRRR87

Just watched a video on nba.com/hawks where Josh Smith and Lou Williams were wishing the Falcons luck this weekend and said that they will be sitting third row on the fifty yard line with other members of the Hawks. Not sure how to post the video because I couldn't find a direct link, but I included a link to their video page. It's one of the first vids in the lineup.

http://www.nba.com/h...video/originals

It's a vid that is labeled "Hawks Players Supporting the Falcons". If your around the area, be on the lookout!

Yeppers lets EVERYONE in Atlanta get behind this team. Even though I am not much of fan of any other sport, I am always pulling for any of our teams to do well.

I have absolutely NO interest in college football at all, but I was on the edge of my seat rooting for the Dawgs against Alabama in the SEC Championship.;

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Cool stuff. I don't care about the NBA or MLB, but ironically enough I've seen a Braves and a Hawks game but not a Falcons game... (was taken to them as a kid) It's nice to see other ATL athletes showing support for each other like that.

Yeppers lets EVERYONE in Atlanta get behind this team. Even though I am not much of fan of any other sport, I am always pulling for any of our teams to do well.

I have absolutely NO interest in college football at all, but I was on the edge of my seat rooting for the Dawgs against Alabama in the SEC Championship.;

Same here. laugh.png Don't ever watch college ball, but sat down for the SEC Championship 'cuz it was a big game and I was suffering Falcons withdrawal. It hurt me when the clock hit zero and they were so close to the end zone, I can only imagine what a real fan felt watching that game.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word